XIV

Jarvis stared in the mirror at his busted up face and mumbled multiple curse words under his breath.

"Stay away from Odell and his family...yeah right." He rolled his eyes. "I don't think Lani is apart of his family anymore.."

Jarvis laughed and started to tug and pull on his shirt, creating multiple holes. He grabbed his car keys off of the nightstand and went out the door. He had a sinister plan going on in his head at the moment.

When he pulled up in front of Kehlani home it was around 8:30pm. Certain room lights were on and Kehlani's car was parked outside. He got out the car and faked a limp as well as a groan or two as he made his way to the front door.

He knocked on the door and she answered, Jarvis had always had a thing for her. Even when Odell had first started dating her, Jarvis had wanted her. He was crazy about her.

So when she answered the door with her hair in a messy bun, a pair of under armour compression shorts and a half shirt it kinda set him off.

"Oh my god! Jarvis what happened to you?!" She yelled as she seen how beat up he was.

"I was leaving this place and some guys came out and jumped me!"

She helped him into the house and sat him down on the couch. She went and got some stuff to help clean up Jarvis.
---
"Thanks Lani. I don't know what I'd do without you babygirl." Jarvis stared in the mirror at how good she had cleaned him up.

"No problem.." She shrugged.

Kehlani was bent over picking something up off of the floor when Jarvis had came up behind her and lightly touched her ass. She jumped up and backed away.

"Yo, Chill." She said.

"I'm sorry, you're just so damn beautiful." He walked towards her. "I can't help myself. You're so tempting."

She backed away."Jarvis maybe you should go home."

"I will but I was thinking we could have some fun like old times." He bit his lip.

"That was one time!! I vowed to never do it again!!" She yelled.

Jarvis moved closer."But you're single!!"

"I don't care!! You're my ex-husbands bestfriend and my children's godfather! It's not happening!!! It shouldn't have happened the first time!!"

Jarvis grabbed Kehlani by her waist and slammed her on the couch. He got on top of her and started to rip her shirt.

"Get the fuck off me!!!" She screamed.

"Don't fight it babygirl. You know you want it." Jarvis chuckled.

She wasn't going down without a fight. She was punching, slapping, kicking, and screaming. Hoping that maybe he'd give up...but he didn't.

Jarvis managed to hold her hands down and rip her shorts.

"Jarvis please don't do this! I'm begging you. Don't!" Lani begged as tears streamed down her face.

"Shhhh." Jarvis placed a finger on her lips. "I'll be gentle." He whispered.
--------------------------------------

Pharaoh Beckham

I hate it here...I'm always in trouble!

Squats, Planks, stupid dad.

Pooh be cussing too but he don't hear it.

It's always me! Me. Me. Me.

I want mommy.

She nicer than da-....Odell.  

"Raoh hold the door for pooh." Odell said.

I rolled my eyes but not til' I turned around. He say that I'm not big enough to roll my eyes at stuff. Stupid right?

SHE GOT LEGS AND HANDS! Why can't she do it.

"Thanks big head." Pooh smiled at me.

"No problem dummy." I smiled back.

"DADDY!! PHARAOH CALLED ME A DUMMY!!!" Pooh yelled.

Snitch....

I already knew what was coming next. I put my back against the wall and bended my knees. I put my arms out and stayed like that.

I hate it here...

I hate da- Odell...

I hate Ava....

I hate mommy for sendin' me wit' him....

-------------
How do you feel about Jarvis coming at Lani ?

How do you feel about pharaoh and his feelings?

Just a filler
4+ comments
Vote
Share