X.

Odell Beckham Jr.

"Ms.Gray...how are you today?" I sighed.

"I'm fine...just pissed that I had to move to California.." She glared.

"Look, they said they would find a new probation officer in the area to see me! They didn't say you had to do it!" I rolled my eyes.

"Whoa...slow down. I think you're the sneaky type. The P.O's over here aren't like the ones in New York. They let you slide. I'm not letting you slide at all. Now, go pee in this cup and then come back." She tossed me a small cup.

I groaned and walked out the office. My probation officer was an asshole sometimes. She was always getting smart with me and she was always on my ass!!. After peeing in the cup, I turned into the lab room down the hall and went back to my Probation Officer. It was hot as hell so I took my jacket off.

"Nice tattoos...any of them represent gangs?" She asked.

"Nah.." I said.

"Mmhhh...what are those names on your neck?" She asked.

"Ava and Pharaoh. I got a Rose next to her name for her middle name and I got a crown on top of his name because his name means king.." I explained.

"Oh okay, that's nice. Your kids??" She added.

"Yeah... That's my world. They're pretty much all I have left." I shrugged

"If you don't mind me asking..where's their mother?" She questioned.

Kehlani was always gonna be in my heart but I had to move on. It's still kind of a touchy subject for me.

I sighed."we went our separate ways. So I'm taking care of them."

"Oh..okay." She nodded.

"What about you? Married? Kids?" I said.

"I don't think my personal life is any of your business." She said.

"you just sat here and asked me about my personal life!" I said.

"I'm your Probation Officer, it's my job." She started writing stuff.

"Okay ...Jasmine.." I smirked.

"It's Ms.Gray to you .." She rolled her eyes.

Somebody needs some dick...or some pussy. She needs something!.ole' angry ass.  

-------------

I had been here at the warehouse for some time now. Pretty much all day but I gotta get the kids from school in a few so I can't stay much longer. My new partners that I have in this be on it 24/7!! If something needs to be done, then it's already done. If somebody acting up, then it's already handled! Simple as that. 

I was about to leave my office when the door swung open and one of the crews we have walked in. All three of them were holding duffle bags.

"Well, well, well...look at this. My youngest crew. What you got for me?" I asked them.

The duffle bags opened and all of them were full of money. I nodded my head in approval and told them where to take the money. I had to hurry up and get my kids out of school. I left the warehouse and headed to the school.

I stood outside my car and waited until I seen Pooh and Raoh walking out the school.

"Daddddyyyy!!!" Pooh yelled when she seen me.

"Hey babygirl!" I hugged her. "Wassup little man." I hugged Pharaoh.

"Hey dad.." Pharaoh said dryly.

"Pharaoh, we gon start doing something different..open the door for your sister." I said.

"She has hands!" He said.

"Just do it! It's respectful. Always open the door for a woman." I explained to him.

Pharaoh was kinda short so of course I had to help him a little bit when it came to opening doors but I at least wanted him to follow the rule forever. I also wanted Ava to know that a should always open doors for her. That's the way I was raised, that's the way Pharaoh's gonna be raised.

Once I got both the kids in the car, I shut the door and I was about to get in the car.

"Mr.Beckham!!!" I heard a woman yell.

I turned around and saw Pooh's teacher, Ms.Massey holding a lunch box and some papers.

"Mr.Beckham...I wanted to catch you before you left. Ava forgot her lunchbox and her crafts from art today." She handed it to me.

"Thanks," I nodded and grabbed the stuff from her hands.

Ms.Massey turned around to walk away and my eyes trailed down to her ass. Damn, she has a fat ass! I snapped back to reality and walked to the drivers side if my car. I got in the car and handed Pooh her stuff.

"Daddy why were you staring at Ms.Massey?" Pooh asked.

"I wasn't staring at her." I said.

"Daddy, you said lying was bad and it's only gonna lead to more lies. I seen you." She interrogated.

"Okay girl! Yes, I was staring at Ms.Massey." I sighed.

She laughed and whispered something to Pharaoh, who laughed along. I ignored it and pulled out of the school parking lot. Once we had got home, I got the kids out of the car and inside the house. 

"Pharaoh! Take your sister's stuff up to her room." I told him.

"Why I got to?!" He complained.

"You mean, why do I have to? and because I said so!" I lightly plucked the back of his head.

I was about to start making dinner when I heard the doorbell ring. I went to answer the door and saw nobody there...just a note that said.

"I'LL NEVER FORGET WHAT YOU DID..KARMA's A BITCH!"

Vote.
Share
4+comments