XV

Odell Beckham Jr.

I was at the warehouse for the evening, the kids were starting their extra curriculum activities today so I could work more. Pharaoh takes Boxing classes, and Pooh is playing basketball.

"Odell did all the crews check in today?" Noah asked.

"Yeah, the last one just left." I nodded

"What the fuck is this?" I heard Noah yell. "Odell you gotta come see this shit"

"Wassup?" I walked over to him.

"What is this?" He asked holding up the pictures.

It was pictures of me, doing my daily stuff. Taking the kids to school, getting gas, going to the grocery store. They even had a few pictures of my kids outside at recess and a few pictures of them sitting in class (Pooh's seat it right by the window).

"You got a stalker?" Noah raised an eyebrow.

"Ion know man. Was it anything else?" I asked.

"Just this piece of paper." He handed it to me.

-Like I said, karma is a bitch! I'm watching you Odell...and your adorable babies. I'll see you around...by the way. I love that red and black shirt you're wearing.-

I looked down at my shirt and saw I was wearing a red and black shirt so this shit got here today!! I flipped the table and punched a hole in the wall. I didn't care about them fucking with me, I was pissed because now they wanna bring my kids into this shit.

"Noah, send out a message to everybody for me..they need to be on their shit for the next couple of months! No slips, no nothing!!! ..if they see some suspicious shit going on, don't second guess nothing. Get the fuck out of there. If they see some suspicious shit around the warehouse. Handle it!!!" I yelled

"Got it. Yo, maybe you should leave early and go get the kids outta practice." He suggested.

"You right..I'll be back tomorrow.." I sighed and started to leave.

My head was full of thoughts and confusion. Who the fuck could it be? I'm not understanding. All my rivals are pretty much dead. Could it be Reggie? ..nah, he's not that stupid to fuck with me. Kav? Nah, that nigga to loyal to even think about doing something like that. I'm wrong for even thinking it could be him. Jarvis, nah...he's way more sinister than just following me and taking pictures. He'd do something way worse so it's definitely not him. Who the fuck could it be?!..

The whole ride to the school I kept trying to figure out who the hell could be stalking me!. When I got to the school I walked inside and saw Ms.Massey sitting at a table by herself.

"Hey Ms.Massey. I need to get the kids out early." I said.

"Hello Mr.Beckham. I'll send someone now." She said.

She handed me a clipboard to sign them out and she went down the hall to get them. I'm not gonna lie, I looked at her ass as she walked..damn, her ass was fat. I noticed she put a little switch in her walk as if she knew I was staring. I snapped out of it and went back into focus mode..I've got shit going on and I don't need to be distracted.

"Somebody is gonna walk both of them back up here so it'll be a minute." Ms.Massey said.

"Oh that's fine." I shrugged.

I sat down in one of the chairs and let out a sigh as I thought about the note and the pictures. Anytime I'm trying to be happy, something always goes wrong.

"You seem upset, everything okay?" I heard her ask.

"Yeah, I'm good." I said.

"Are you sure?" She questioned.

"I'm fine damn!!" I snapped

She nodded her head and went back to grading her papers or whatever. I sighed and stood up from the chair, I walked over to her and started to speak.

"Look, Ms.Massey..I'm sor-" I was cut of by the kids.

"Hey daddy!" Pooh said as she walked down the hallway.

"Hey babygirl, How was basketball?" She asked.

"It was fun! I'm point guard and I'm starting in the game!!" She said.

"That's my girl!" I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Hey dad." Pharaoh said walking up to us.

"Wassup little man. How was boxing?" I asked.

"It's fun. I knocked out a kid!" He said excitedly.

"Good! You do know that I'm only allowing you to fight in the ring, right?" I asked.

He laughed." Yes dad! I know."

"Here's the schedule for the basketball games and the boxing matches. These events are never on the same day so you don't have to worry about that." Ms.Massey informed me.

I nodded."Ight, thanks. Have a good night." I smiled at her.

"You too." She looked away from me.
---

Later on that night, after cooking dinner, helping the kids with their homework, and getting them ready for bed. I started to clean up a little bit. This single parent stuff will wear you the hell out. My phone started ringing and Kav popped up.

'Wassup bruh.' I answered.

'Yo, you gotta get to New York! Like ASAP!' He rushed.

'Why? What's going on?' I dropped the plate to the floor.

'It's Lani. The house caught on fire! I don't know if she's okay but luckily, her neighbor busted the door down and got her out of there.'

'What the hell! Ight, I'm gonna book a flight now and I should be there by tomorrow!'

I hung up the phone and grabbed my laptop. I called Isaiah and let him know what was going on and I booked a flight for me and the kids. After throwing clothes into a bag and getting the kids ready. I got them in Isaiah's car he drove us to the airport.

I can't lie. Even though Yanna is my ex-wife, I was worried about her! I wasn't expecting some shit like this to happen.
---

5+ Comments
Vote
Share
How do you feel about the pictures? and the note?

How do you feel about Odell semi snapping  on Ms.Massey?

How do you feel about Kehlani and the house fire??