Chapter 8: Tutor Him?

Today is the day we have exam in Math. I study hard for me to catch up on subjects and not to fail. Well, here I am, sitting on my chair waiting for Professor to give the test paper. Oh, I'm so excited. I really love Math! Gosh, no wonder I have good grades way back to England even if it's just a home school.

Professor gives us the test paper and I answer it. A few minutes later, I'm done.

It's so easy!

I look to my classmates who have worried faces in answering Math. Well, maybe they don't study or they just find it difficult. Even Liz, looks like she find it hard the way I see her face.

I just don't mind them. I try to sit properly and look at the window. Just then, a piece of paper hit me. I open it and read.

Man, Terrible hand writing. Who owns this by the way? It says:

Hey, you done Math? Easy right? Pssh...it's just like I gonna pass and get an A+. By the way Astrid...maybe what I said yesterday that I will be bless because of helping you, kind of work out or maybe I was just too intelligent.
-Harry

Hmmmm....intelligent? Bless? He really has a biggest pride and he's a jerk. I look at him and yep, he's already done. His hands are in the back of his head and what the hell? His feet is in the table.

Ugh, feel at home. Stupid jerk.

He looks at me and wink. I rolled my eyes. He's really crazy and worse than Philip.

Let me reply stupid.

You jerk. How can you say it's just easy? Some of our classmates or 90% of this class find it difficult and you just find it easy? And by the way, bless? Intelligent? Pathetic. How can you bless with the correct answers if you don't study. You know, I bet that you will get a really big F or D.
-Astrid

I throw the crampled paper to him and hit his stupid face. He jolted upwards and was too shock about the paper. I giggle when I saw him sit straight. He looks at me and this time, rolled his eyes. He open the piece of paper that I throw to him and read it. He rolled his eyes.

Huh! Take that you idiot!

He started writing and afterwards, he throw the paper back to me. I open it and it said:

You wish Astrid. I know that I will get a passing score. By the way, just throw the paper for me. I hate standing up and replying to you and you already have the paper. So,thanks.
-Harry

I look at him, jaws hang up open. Tis crap wants me to get mad. I look at him and he smirk. Here goes the smirk again. No choice, I stood up and walk towards the trash bin inside the room. My hands are clenching.

I sit down and he looks at me smiling. Looks like he enjoyed getting me mad. I rolled my eyes and try to calm myself. Nine more minutes to go and I can get out on this room. I'm suppose to enjoy this since it's math time but it's all ruined because of Harry.

Why does he won't let me fit in this school?

I cleared my thoughts when the bell rings. I look at Liz and she nodded. We get straight directly to the door and went to the cafeteria.

❤️❤️❤️

"So, how's the exam going?" Macey asked, grabbing some frenchfries.

"Oh, its just average. Not too hard, not too easy." Liz said, eating her burger. I smile. They look at me in disbelief.

"What?" I ask.

"How's the exam Astrid?" Liz said, wriggling her eyebrows. Maybe she thought I find it hard.