First Argument

Dipper's POV

"What do you think that was about?" Dipper voiced his thoughts aloud. Des seemed in a hurry to leave. He turned to Bill. He didn't seem to be listening. He was grinning wildly. Dipper narrowed his eyes. "Mabel, could you excuse us for a second? I need to talk with William for a second."

Mabel looked up from playing with Waddles on the carpet. She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. "Okay. Keep it PG bro bro!" She winked. "Or don't. If Grunkle Stan asks, I heard nothing."

Dipper shivered. He didn't know how much longer he could keep this up. "...Right. Whatever. Thanks, Mabel." He snatched Bill by his arm, urging him to put down the snowglobe Dipper was sure he would break, and sprinted upstairs. Dipper shoved Bill inside the attic and locked the door. "What the hell did you do?" Bill simply smiled. "Why, whatever do you mean, Pine Tree?" Bill then jumped onto Dipper's bed, crushing the papers scattered over it's surface, and snapping most of the sketching pencils beneath his back. Dipper pursed his lips and furrowed his eyebrows. "This isn't funny! I know you had something to do with this, so spill damn it!" Dipper whisper yelled, God knows what Mabel would do if she heard. Bill was suddenly engulfed in white light, his muscles contorting, bones snapping, joints popping, and reality graying as his demon form was revealed. Bill then zipped his eye closed. "My lips are sealed." Dipper took a deep breath, and spoke through his teeth. "Your lips better start flapping or mine will start excorsising." Dipper stomped his foot.

"Now."

Bill sighed. "She was pissing me off. You do know she has a total crush on you, right?" Bill floated over in front of Dipper's face. "Wait, what? No no, that can't be right." He couldn't be serious. Des had been his best friend since he was 13. They played games together, hung out, and slept over every chance they got. They knew everything about each other, so could he have not known? She definitely never said anything about it. She never showed any signs. But, they did hold hands a lot. And she blushed quite a bit around him. She called everyday too...

Oh no.

"Do you get it now, Pine Tree? I had to get rid of her. The euphoric vibes emanating from her soul were sickening." Bill shuddered. "Plus, it made me feel funny. But, don't worry about her! She'll be fine. I mean, Edgar hasn't killed anybody in a couple thousand years, so, yeah!" Bill laughed wildly. Dipper quickly shoved Bill away from him, clenching his fists so his nails dug into his palms.

What.

"We're going to get her." Bill abruptly stopped chuckling to himself. "Wha- no way! You seriously don't want her back. If you ask me I did you a big favor. Don't worry about it, you can pay me back later." Bill crossed his arms, oozing with self righteousness. "We are going to get her, or the deal's off. If Edgar has her, then I'm not wasting anytime."

Bill was adamant about this. "Nuh uh. I know you're bluffing, this deal is worth way too much for you to pass up." Fine then. Time for a new technique. Dipper sighed dramatically. "Whatever then. It's okay if you think Edgar's gonna kick your ass. Again." Dipper nonchalantly looked at his nails. "And here I thought you were all big and bad. Well, I guess I was wrong." Bill stopped his gloating, and turned a dangerous shade of red. He narrowed his eye. "Excuse me? Scared? Ha!" Dipper turned his head to smirk.

Hook, line, and sinker. Even Bill wasn't immune to human emotion.

Bill then snatched Dipper's hand and teleported them outside, time still frozen. "Fine, I can do it. But you can't. Not with your weak fleshsack body. You'd get torn to pieces... In more ways than one." Dipper visibly paled. "Hey, what did you expect? We're demons if you haven't forgotten." Bill chuckled darkly. Old scrolls burned into the atmosphere through blue fire.

"How about I start fulfilling my end of the deal? Time for some basic training on magic. This is a refresher on Latin, kid. Class starts now."