Kisses

Josh's pov

"I love you too Josh." Tyler sighs happily and hugs me back. He was still sitting on the counter.

I pull back and look at his beautiful body. Aside from the bruises, he looked perfect. His stomach wasn't a chiseled six pack but it made him 10000 times more adorable and cuddly.

Overall, he looked insecure. I glance up at Tyler to see him frowning at his stomach.

"Tyler. Don't you dare start thinking things about how your not perfect." I warn. "Because to me, your more than perfect okay?"

It might get heated but no bad stuff don't worry bros!

He was leaning back on his hands and his legs were spread a little apart, so before he could say anything, I step in between his legs and put my hands on his hips.

I start kissing his neck and along his jawline.

Tyler's pov

I panic when he starts kissing my neck. What do it do? Do I stop him? Should I let him? What if I moan? That would be embarrassing! Gosh don't moan please or I'll mentally start punching myself. What if he takes this too far?

I think Josh realizes I was so tense because he laughs "Calm down Tyler. You're always so worried and I promise I won't do what your thinking."

"O-okay." I stutter and relax under his grip. Josh pulls me closer and I finally gain courage to tilt my head and give him a better angle.

He mumbles a 'thanks' and continues kissing me everywhere except my lips. He moves down a little and starts planing kisses on my chest and my collar bone and shoulder.

I bite my lip to keep in the noises I wanted to make and move my hands to his hair. I play with it and tug it a little, surprisingly making him moan which was like, really attractive sorry.

His lips slide down more and more until he reaches the waistband of my pants.

"Uh. J-Josh? Don't um do w-what I think uh y-your gonna do." I warn. He laughs and stands back up, finally kissing me on my lips.

"Don't worry kitten I won't. But not to embarrass you or anything but, uh, you kinda got a, er, problem in your, uh, pants...uh I'm gonna get in my pajamas bye!" And he runs upstairs leaving me a mess on his counter top.

I look down at my pants and gasp. My face turns bright red. You idiot! My head sneers.

"Crap!" I whisper, all of a sudden really embarrassed about what Josh made happen. It was his fault.

I think you guys know what
Tyler has okay I'm too scared to say it :,D

Josh runs downstairs in pajama bottoms and shirtless. I quickly use my hands to cover the front of my pants and glare at him.

He laughs. "That's not my fault Tyler!"

"Actually it was!" I stick my tongue out playfully and hop off the counter to kiss him.

"Tyler what are y-" but I smash my lips into his. I laugh into the kiss as he lets out a surprised 'woah'.

He kisses back and I slide my hand up his back and to his hair where I tug on it again.

Josh groans and puts his hands on my hips, pulling them closer to his. Before I could do anything else-

"Hey guys- oh." Pete and Patrick crash through the door, then stare at us with a weird expression.

"Um, wow, well we wanted to check on you guys and *cough* see if er everything was fine but uh I guess you guys are-are good?" Pete explains awkwardly.

"Can you guys go away so I can make out with Josh?" I growl at the two boys and earn a awkward cough from Josh.

"Horny much?" Pete scoffs and turns around, out the door with Patrick.

"Now, where were we?" I whisper in Josh's ear, causing him to shiver.

"Tyler." He whispers back "It's 2 in the morning. As much as I would like to do stuff to you-that sounded weird sorry-we really need to sleep."

I groan and start walking to his bedroom, where we collapse in bed. Josh holds me close and sighs "I'm so sorry about tonight at the club."

"It's fine Josh really." I chuckle. He slides his hand up and down my back, drawing shape once in a while.

"Goodnight Joseph."

"Goodnight Dun."

Yeah that was short I was just experimenting with stuff;) I won't do full on smut okay? Just heated stuff here and there cuz I'm bad at writing smut sooo GOTTA BLAST! ALSO IM SORRY I HAVNT BEEN ACTIVE SCHOOL HAS BEEN STRESSING LOVE YOU GUYS!