Save (last chapter)

A/N Josh and Tyler are about 17 in this book incase yall didn't know

5 years later

Tyler's pov

"Tyler Joseph, HURRY UP!" Josh shouts from the other room. "I made reservations at this restaurant and I do not want to be late!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I groan from our bathroom, fixing my hair and making sure it looks spot on.

Me and Josh bought a small house together once we were out of high school, we're 22 now, and lived peacefully in it. Well... It's peaceful most of the time, unless Joshua dun gets inpatient and starts yelling.

I straighten my tie and smile in the mirror. Tonight was going to be perfect.

"Babe, we don't wanna be la- oh." Josh walks into the bathroom with a distressed face, but stops mid-sentence once he sees me.

I grin. "So, do I look good?" I chew nervously on my lip and look at him.

Josh puts his hands on my hips and kisses me passionately.

"You look gorgeous, kitten." He smiles sweetly, causing me to blush.

-

"Oh my gosh, Josh! This place is beautiful!" We arrive at the fancy restaurant and I stare, jaw agape.

"Told ya I have good taste in restaurants." Josh smirks and grabs my hand, walking to our seats.

The place was dim and had strings of glowing lights hung up everywhere. Little jars with fake candles greeted every table and the place was scattered with bouquets of pastel colored flowers, giving off a relaxing, romantic aurora. If tumblr and Pinterest had a baby restaurant, it would be this place

-

Josh's pov

Once We had ordered our food we right away started digging in, not caring to be professional. And boy it was delicious.

I can't stop staring at Tyler. I just can't. He's too pretty. Too gorgeous. I just can't take my eyes off him.

"Whatcha staring at, joshy?" Tyler smirks and giggles. I blush but don't lose eye contact with him. I keep my dominance.

"You just look so beautiful sitting all pretty under the lights." He blushes and looks away with a small smile.

"Have I ever told you that I'm the luckiest man alive because I have you?" I question, brushing my leg lightly against his under the table.

"All the time. Never stop telling me that, joshy." My beautiful boyfriend grins at me.

"I don't plan on stopping."

And we sit there in a nice silence, Tyler staring star struck at the decorations, lights making a soft glow on his face. Me grinning a love drunk grin, music playing softly in the background.

My hand reaches in the pocket of my suit and grips around a tiny, fuzzy box. My breathing quickens as I soon become nervous, hands sweating around the small object, safe from Tyler's prying eyes.

You can do this Josh. You got this. Remember, keep chill and don't make a fool of yourself. And make sure-

"Josh, are you okay?" Tyler's small voice interrupts my pep talk in my head. "You look really... Pale?"

"Uh uhm, Tyler?" I gulp and look at him, wiping the sweat off my forehead with the sleeve of my suit.

"Yes babe?"

"I-I need to a-ask you uh something." I get out of my seat and kneel on one knee in front of Tyler's seat.

I take a deep breath and say in a strong voice full of compassion.