Chapter 7

>>> Will's photo on the side !

"Alright" I breathed laying down on the mat "How long..has it been..since you trained?" I asked Orlando inbetween breathes as he plopped down on the mat next to me.

"Yesterday." he sighed and propped himself on his elbows looking over at me with a frown on his face.

"If you keep frowning like that it's gonna be permanent." I laughed; I managed to sit up and take off the boxing gloves. Orlando knew this gym that we are in, luckily It is in the center of town so I'm not violating my 'probation'; as they so kindly put it.

"How long as it been since you hit a punching bag Meda?" Orlando said ignoring my comment and sitting criss-cross on the floor.

"I don't know, a couple months.." I look over at him and he rubs his forehead sighing; We have a code you see. A couple months really means a couple years, A couple years mean a decade; etc,etc.

"Ugh, what am I gonna do with you?" he sighed and helped me up for another round of boxing. 'what am I gonna do with you' translates into: 'What will I do when they find out about you?' 

I have been telling him that I can take care of myself and I haven't lost my touch; This happens every now and then, the need to kick back and relax. Unfortunately, being immortal isn't as amazing as you may think; I would have given anything to have died when I was supposed too.

"Stop getting your fangs in a knot, I'm capable of great things grasshopper." I pointed at him and we circled eachother once again in the ring while I slipped on my gloves. 

Now, I made an inkling once of Orlando's 'god-likeness' so just imagine that in nothing but gym shorts; and me in my usual attire. Black gym pants and a black tanktop, both of us caked in sweat and water; mostly sweat.

We went at it for half-an-hour, we were fighting hardcore; Orlando informed me that the gym was for the werewolves, shapeshifters, and vampires only. Specifically the pack. By the time we were done I tackled him to the mat and was straddling him, I looked around noticing I gained a crowd and attention; I blushed and looked down at Orlando.

"If you wanted to be on top..all you had to do was ask." He winked playfully and I punched him in the chest with my best disgusted look on my face.

"Ew, that's so-" I cut short as Orlando and I looked over to a smirking Hunter, where did he come from? 

"Having fun?" Hunter gestured to me on top of Orlando.

"Huh? Oh!" I jumped off Orlando and started wiping every part of my body like I contracted a disease; Orlando laughed and stood up, then went to shake Hunter's hand. They walked off talking 'business' and left me to my houghts, The crowd disperses and soon enough us three are the only ones in the gym.

"What do you mean?!" I scream and they both flinch, I'm scary when I'm pissed.

"He still hasn't gotten back yet so he said he will introduce himself at school." Hunter gulped and did a sideways glance at Orlando, who widened his eyes and mounted 'don't'

"Alright, what are you people not telling me?! I've been here for over a month to meet this 'kiss my ass' alpha so I can actually live in peace and step outside on the center of bum-fuck Augusta without out getting tackeled like i'm in a lousy game of football and this Alpha can't get off his high-horsed astral ass to greet me?! That is Bullshit.." I put my hands on my hips and gritted my teeth. "Pardon. my. language." I glared at Hunter.

"Well, umm. You can't take up a job until he approves now and you also can't attend school until he approves that too; and now you need somebody to accompany you whenever you leave the inn.." he trails off "Don't overreact." Hunter puts his hand out in a calming gesture.