Three: Do my Teacher like me??

Onika Maraj

I grabbed my books out of my locker for class while rihanna stood aside having a conversation with her best friend Melissa.

Rih: well I will talk to you later boo gotta walk nic to class.

Rihanna ended the conversation earning a little frown from Melissa but only I seen it. Im not really fond of her she always wanted rihanna attention and is jealous of our relationship.

Mel: oh well bye Robyn text me later

Rih: of course

She rolled her eyes and walked away but I brushed it off. The late bell rung and everyone in the halls scattered rushing to their classes.

®®®®

I opened the door to ms. Knowles class hoping she do not notice me.

Bey: late once again huh ms. Maraj?

She smiled when she turned around from the board and I mentally cussed at myself. Rihanna did not have this class anymore after what happened yesterday she switched out.

Bey: you know what do not answer that the time say it all and your detention starts today after school for three find your seat.

Nic: but its Friday! I have to-

Bey: Find your seat

I rolled my eyes and went to the back of the classroom sitting in my seat. My friend thembi threw me a note once ms. Knowles turned around.

She a bitch lol

The note read and smiled nodding my head in agreement.

®®®®®

The rest of the day went by slowly and finally school ended. I kissed rihanna and told her I would call her later and walked back to ms. Knowles class.

Bey: nice to see you made it ms. Maraj good girl.

Nic: whatever

I sat down in the front row and felt her eyes burning holes into my head while I was writing in my notebook.

Bey: excuse me you do know you have work to do this is not chill time.

Nic: fuck you

She walked over to me anger with written all over her face and stared at me for a moment before smiling.