Eight

Michael walked into the park, right behind Ashton and he was a little frightened. A bonfire was lit in the middle of the park, some other greasers were already waiting for the socs to arrive, no weapons were in anyone's hand, it was a bare fist fight.

"Here they come." Michael whispered as he saw about 5 mustangs pull up, gulping as he saw Harry come out first, followed by about 10 other socs. Michael moved up to the front and then heard someone shouting

"Don't you dare start this rumble without me!" Louis shouted as he rushed in and took his place next to Michael, the black haired boy moved up to Harry, looking him right in the eye. "Remember what I said earlier kid?" Harry asked and Michael nodded. "Well, this is for Justin." Harry smirked before punching Michael right in the nose and Michael fell to the floor, then all hell broke loose as greasers pounced onto socs.

Michael was in a mud puddle as the rain poured down and socs were gaining up on his, punching and kicking him all over. The blonde boy managed to sit up, kicking Harry in the area and making him fall to the floor, but this only making them hit him harder and he coughed hard when he was punched in the tummy. Michael curled into a ball, taking every punch and kick as he had no way to defend himself.

"Get the fuck of the poor kid." Louis snapped as he pulled and punched the guys who were gaining up on Michael and Ashton walked over, pulling his little brother up and Michael was panting. "Shit Mikey, you alright?" Calum asked as he saw how bruised and bloody the boy was.

"I-I need to s-see Niall." Michael panted, not caring about his pain and just needing to be with Niall, Louis taking his arm around slinging it over his shoulder to help the pained boy walk. "I'll take you Mike, c'mon." Louis cooed as he walked Michael to his car and helped him in the passenger seat. "Louis, it hurts." Michael groaned as he held his side, his tummy aching. "We'll get you checked while we're there." Louis cooed as he studied Michael's injuries.

The pale boy had a black eye, busted lip, swollen cheek, his mouth was bleeding, his eyebrow was cut, and his limbs were bruised badly. "They really gotcha." Louis mumbled as they arrived at the hospital, Michael basically being dragged inside by Louis as he held his cheek. They entered Niall's room and he looked like he was dead already, Michael knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"Hey Ni, we won the rumble." Louis smiled as he walked over, "What good does fighting do Louis? It just causes pain." Niall croaked, his voice extremely weak and Louis sighed. "Mikey, c-come here." Niall croaked and Michael bent down to him, Niall weakly holding his hand and Michael was about to burst into tears. "St-stay gold Mikey, st-stay gold." Niall whispered before his eyes slowly shut and his loose grip on Michael's hand went completely limp, the heart monitor going flat.

"No, Niall c'mon man." Louis whispered, about to cry. "Stupid kid, this is what you get for helping people." Louis mumbled and got up, punching the wall, "Those bastards." He cursed and then rushed out of the hospital, Michael got up and kissed Niall's forehead before leaving.

Michael walked through the door, feeling sick to his stomach from what just happened. "Mikey, sweet what's wrong?" Ashton asked as he took in Michael's shocked state. "N-Niall is dead." Michael stammered as he started walking to his room, Louis couldn't handle it, he-he-he's gonna blow!" Michael cried