Eleven

Michael pulled the blanket over him, trying to get warm as he was shivering like mad. "Mikey?" Ashton cooed as he walked in, checking on his ill brother and Michael just let out a weak cough. "Someone is here to see you." Ashton smiled as he walked over, "Wh-who?" Michael croaked, his throat was sore from all the vomiting he has been doing. Ashton slowly sat Michael up against the pillows, trying to keep his pain level to a minimum as the poor boy was super sore all over, his eyes widening a bit as he saw who was awkwardly standing in the doorway.

"L-Luke?" Michael croaked and the blonde soc walked over. "Hey Mikey." Luke smiled and Michael coughed in response, the 16 year old sat down next to Michael and played with his sweaty blonde hair. "You look nice with blonde hair." Luke smiled and Michael smiled weakly, "Thanks." He whispered, "I'm sorry to here about Niall and Louis." Luke cooed and Michael shrugged.

"What's to be sorry for? They ain't dead or anything." Michael mumbled, still in complete denial that his 2 best friends were dead. "Right, right." Luke whispered, knowing Michael would be too sad to admit it yet. Luke intertwined his hand with Michael's warm one, playing with his tattoed finger.

"What's with the anchor on your thumb?" Luke asked, "My dad was in the navy, just a little something to remember him by." Michael croaked and Luke smiled, kissing his head and Michael smiled weakly. "I'm gonna go Mikey, but I'll come by some other time okay?" He cooed as he stroked Michael's flushed cheek, kissing his forehead before leaving.

Suddenly, Michael sat up quickly and started panting, causing Calum to rush into the room. "Feel s-sick." Michael panted and then paused for a second, staring down at his lap and taking deep breaths, laying back down and letting out a whimper. Calum laid next to him and held him close, rubbing his tummy for him as he fell asleep.

Michael opened his tired eyes and saw Liam next to him, "Hey kiddo." He smiled and Michael just weakly nodded, laying down on his side and curling into a ball, black spots slowly going into his vision. "Mikey, you okay?" Liam asked and Michael weakly nodded, "Just d-dizzy." Michael mumbled and brought his hands to his chest.

It was silent for a second between the 2 and Michael started making weird kinda gurgling like noises. "Michael what's wrong?" Liam asked, freaking out as Michael began shaking violently and he rushed out of the room,

"CALUM! ASHTON! MIKE'S HAVING A SEIZURE!"