Twelve

Ashton rushed into the hospital, Michael shaking violently in his arms and the people in the hospital gasped a bit as he rushed over to a nurse.

"My brother is having a seizure!" Ashton rushed out, panicking and a nurse made Ashton lay him down on a gurney, resting him on his side and stomach acid oozed out of the side of Michael's mouth, then he went completely limp on the gurney, his mouth hanging open.

Nurses rushed him away and Calum started sobbing into Ashton's chest, Liam hugging them tight and Calum crying hard. "Shhhh, Cal, he'll be okay." Ashton cooed as they were all in a group hug.

"Mr.Irwin?" A nurse asked and they broke apart, she walked over and put her hands in her uniform pockets. "Michael had a heat seizure, his fever reaching 105°, which is deadly. He's awake now but rather delirious." She expalined, "Although, that is not all." She sighed and they all looked at her with sad eyes. "I'm afraid that Michael has stomach cancer, but it is an early stage so he has a higher chance of living." She stated and Calum burst into tears again, Ashton hugging him tight and drying his tears. "Can we see him?" Liam asked and she nodded, then some beeping went off down the hall and they rushed over to his room, finding nurses holding a shaking Michael on his side, making Calum sob as he saw his 14 year old brother having another seizure.

After about 7 minutes, Michael's body stomped spasming and the pale boy just passed out cold on the hospital bed, breathing through a tube in his nose. Calum slowly walked over, holding Michael's hand and watching his chest slowly rise and fall.

"You'll be okay Mikey, I promise"