Nine

Michael was curled up in Liam's lap, sniffling every now and then to try and stop himself from crying about Niall, he was holding a pack of frozen peas on his eye and cheek to help with the swelling, plus he was feeling feverish.

The phone rang and Ashton amswered, mumbling into the phone and Michael tried listening, but couldn't make anything out. Ashton hung up the phone and Michael stood up, "That was Louis, he robbed a store and the cops are after him." Ashton stated and Michael gulped, knowing Louis lost it. Everyone rushed out the door, going down to the lot and seeing a bunch of cop cars right behind Louis.

Louis pulled out a gun and Michael froze, knowing that it wasn't loaded, he just used it to scare people off and the police took out their guns, Louis was committing suicide in his own special way.

"DON'T SHOOT! HE'S JUST A KID!" Ashton shouted as they ran closer, at least 10 bullets being fired and hitting Louis dead on, he fell to the ground and started crawling to the greasers. "M-Mikey." He croaked before he collapsed right at Michael's feet, the blonde boy started to sway on his feet, loosing balance and he was feeling woozy.

"Mikey?" Ashton asked and before Michael could speak, his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he collapsed to the cold ground, right next to Louis.