A Place to Call Home

(A Boyxboy Imagine: Larry and Laurent are sixteen years old.)

Cast
Larry as himself
Laurent as himself
Beyoncé as Mrs. Bourgeois
Usher as Ron
Omarion as Ron's big brother Ryan
Emma Watson as Gina

Larry's pov:
One hot Sunday morning, was supposed to go to church with mom. But because we didn't get up early enough, we didn't go. Mom asked us to clean the house before she returned. As soon as mom left, I hopped out of bed and shook Laurent until he woke. Laurent moaned and asked,

" What?"
" Mom left for church. We gotta clean up." I replied.
" Ah man." Laurent whined and pulled the covers over his head.

"He is so stubborn." I thought to myself.

I yanked the covers off of him and saw he was completely naked. I busted out laughing and ran. Laurent chased me around the house with the cover wrapped around his waist. When Laurent stopped chasing me, he got dressed and went into the kitchen. I was washing the dishes.

" It's too quiet. I need some sound. I'm a put on some music. " Laurent complained.

Laurent played Trey songz talk about it. While I cleaned the kitchen, Laurent cleaned the living room. As we were cleaning, I noticed we were dancing the same way. I smiled. I think he felt me watching him because Laurent looked up at me and smiled.

" Come here and dance. " Laurent said and he moved the table to the side.

Our abs were rolling to the beat. I gotta admit, Laurent got some awesome moves. We high fived each other and continued cleaning. Three hours later, we were done. Laurent and I exhaustingly flopped on the couch.

" Next Sunday, we need to get up for church. I can't keep doing this every Sunday morning. " Laurent complained.

I laughed and agreed with him. Minutes later, mom came in the house with groceries. We got up and helped her. By the look on her face, she was exhausted. So, we went swimming in the backyard. We played tag in between the pool and jacuzzi. When I tagged Laurent, he fell awkwardly in the pool. I bent forward, laughing. When I stopped laughing, I saw Laurent floating face down in the pool.

" Oh my god!" I screamed and jumped in the pool.

I dragged him out to the side of the pool. Immediately, started CPR. After the 3rd time, held my lips onto his. I pushed him away and said,

" Ew!"

I snatched up my towel and walked inside. As I'm walking inside, my heart was racing.

Laurent's pov:
I was glad Larry remembered how to do CPR from school. Because I forgot. Lol. I ran after Larry and found him in our bedroom, staring out the window. I stood behind him and said,

" You mad at me?"

Larry quickly turned around and replied,

" I was scared. I thought you were dying."

I chuckled.