Chapter 7

"You know it feels really good but you will get sick if you stayed here for too long. C'mon lets get you inside." She helped me up and we went inside everyone looked at me and Ms Pixie I smiled and tried to dry my hair with the towel Mrs Cullen gave me.

"Why were you chuckling out side?" Ms Pixie asked.

"I kinda tried to imagine myself in clown clothes."

Alice laughed. "you know what lets try it." she said and pulled me to the stairs. I stopped her. What was this crazy pixie up to?

"Try what?"

"Clown clothes on you"

Why the hell would they keep clown clothes. This family is getting weirder and weirder.

"You have clown clothes?"

"Yea. We were playing truth or dare and I dared Jasper to wear a clown clothes and dance in the street."

I bursted out into laughter. "You did that?" I asked Jasper still laughing.

"Nah I took the punishment I stayed without seeing her for a day"

My face became dead serious. "Why would you do that? Dont you love her? Why would you leave her for a whole day?" I yelled.

"Bella it was just one day"

"Yea she could die in that day! She could get killed in that one day! She could be sick in that one freaking day!"

"Bella relax I was in the same house."

"Yea right I was in the same house too and he fucking died because I stayed away from him for one day. Just one fucking day and I lost him forever" Why the hell did I just say that. I dont want to tell them the story of my brother not now. Im not ready.

"Bella what in the world are you talking about."

"Nothing just dont stay away from her ever again even if its just one day. Many things happen in a day Jasper. Things you may suffer from for a lifetime." I said calmly but I could feel the tears on my cheek. My body was shaking. Now what am I really going to cry all day and night like this. Shit everyone in the family is starring at me now even Edward.

"Who did you lose Bella?" Jasper asked.

"My brother Jasper. I lost my brother in one stupid day because I stayed away from him. Dont do it again. I can see you love Alice. Dont leave her. ever even its just a day." Please dont ask for the whole story. Please dont ask for the whole story.

"H-How did you lose him?" Rosalie asked. I sat on the stairs and hold my head in my hand.

"It was a stupid deal he made with me. I was seven and I loved candies he told me he will buy me a candy if I stayed away from him for a whole day. My brother was the only good thing that happened to me in my life. We were so close to each other. He used to spend every night with me and sing for me when I cried. I loved him... I loved him so much" I dont know if they could her me but my voice was thick with tears. I felt someone rubbing my back. I lift my head up and continued. i stared at nothing"I used to hide candies under my bed. I stayed for that day locked in my room and I ate my candies. The next morning I woke up and found a note beside me on the pillow. I opened it and was written in it. "You did it yesterday. I know you are strong enough to do it every day little angel" I smiled with tears all over my face. "He used to call me angel because I loved my dad after what all he had been doing to us." I looked at Edward straight in the eyes. " He treated Jake like me. Maybe worse. Much worse." I looked at my hands which were shaking. "I didnt understood the note I was only seven after all. I run to his room and knocked on the door but no one answered. I called his name but he never answered. I opened the door to see my older brother on the floor covered with blood. It all happened in one day Jasper. Dont do it. Dont make the same mistake I did. If I stayed with him for that day I would have never let him do something like that. Dont stay way from her. ever." Jasper came to me and hugged me tight.

"Im sorry." He said and I cried really hard in his chest. Jake was everything to me. Everything. He was the only person I knew that loved me as much as I loved him. I slowly feel asleep in Jasper's arms.

after two hours I woke up with really bad headache. I got out of Edwards bed and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and went downstairs. Edward, Jasper and Dr.Carlisle were no where to be seen.

"Mrs. Cullen sorry but do you have any medicine. Ive a bad headache."

"Esme honey. Call me Esme."

I smiled and nodded. I like her She is really sweet and she loves her children. She went to the kitchen and brought me some bills and water.

"Thank you" I said it and I really meant it. This was the first time of my life that someone beside my brother brought me medicine and water.

I went upstairs to do the homework I missed this whole week. Gladly it wasnt too much.

Oh I think I forgot to tell you. Alice and Jasper are not really brother and sister by blood so they are together. Same with Emmett and Rosalie. The whole school has been gossiping about them like crazy. I mean its their own life. They can do whatever they want if they dont harm anyone else.

Oh no wait a second. Im staying in the Cullens house that means I will go with someone in his or her car. Oh My God I swear all the school wont have anything better to do than gossip. But If I will live with them then I have to suck it up. Wait did I just said live with them. I mean yeah Im staying with them but I never thought about living with them After what I said earlier today Im glad they didnt kick me out. I dont think they will let me live her permanently. Sure they told me to stay with them because what I said to their son at the hospital or because they feel sorry that their son hit me. At least When they kick me out I will be out of these casts and I will cope better in the woods. Im really grateful that they let me stay her until I recover.