Chapter 33

Five on the dot a knock was heard on my and Bella's bedroom.

Finally we had enough time to look at the house and the rooms and in every room there's clothes for me and Bella and everything someone could need for a room so we choose the one on the third floor. It will give up more privacy and we can see the ocean from the glassy walls.

"I will miss you babe" I and kissed my Bella.

"will miss you too" She said and went to open the door. There was a few maids waiting by the door. She went with them and I was left alone.

Not knowing what i must wear for this dinner. I ended up wearing a black pants and blue shirt. Its not too formal and not unformal too.

I went downstairs and waited for my love while watching TV.

Maids were going here and there in the house i dont know why but i dont really give a fuck.

6:50 the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life walked in the room. She was wearing a gorgeous sleeveless toe length navy blue dress that fell perfectly on her body. Her hair was left in sexy waves over her shoulders. She was wearing a neckless that matched the engagement ring.

"Stunning" I breathed in awe.

She laughed her soft innocent laugh. I toughed her cheek with the back of my fingers

"I didnt know that it was even possible for you to get more beautiful than you already were"

"You're not half bad yourself." She said checking me out.

I chuckled. "You have no idea how much i love that dress on you. But I would love it more when its only me on you" I whispered in her ear.

She shivered and blushed deep crimson. This girl will never stop blushing and i like her blush so much that sometimes I try just to make her blush to see it.

She slapped my chest playfully "As much as i want to. we have to get going the car is outside. Or to be more Specified the lemo is outside." She said shaking her head with a smile in the end.

"Well I liked the last lemo. Didnt you?" I said winking.

She giggled and pulled me with her to the lemo. It was the same one that got us to the airport. We sat in the end just like the last time but this time somehow we managed to keep ourselves under control.

"Will they ask me questions about my past?" Bella asked out of the blue.

"What do you mean?" I asked her confused.

"Will Natalie and her parents ask me about my parents. I mean Natalie's boyfriend will bring his parents. Will they ask why my parents arent there?" She asked and looked at me. Her silver shinny eyes were twinkling and watery.

"I cant promise you that they wont But If they asked you any question you dont like to answer honey just look at me or touch my hand and I will answer for you. I promise. And where the hell did this come from. Esme and Carlisle are your parents dont ever think otherwise" I pulled her in a hug and we stayed like that for the rest of the ride.

Bella's past always haunt her. She always have nightmares about her father and sometimes its about Jake dying. I wish I can do something to make her forget her past but sometimes she tries to hide it so she wont make me feel bad but I can easily see it in her eyes.

When we got out of the lemo Carlisle and Esme were waiting for us there.

Bella hugged Carlisle and giggled. "I miss your bear hugs daddy" Bella said and held Carlisle tighter.

Carlisle chuckled "I can give you as many as you want my little princess" He said.

I hugged Esme and kissed her cheek and she of course tried to fix my hair. I let her because Im sure once she's done it will go back to normal.. okay my normal.