Chapter 36

A/N Guys, I won't publish the next chapter if I didn't get at least 10 votes. Sorry but it won't be worth my time. I don't get any feedback.

Enjoy Chapter 36 :)

We all sat in the living room, Esme and Carlisle on the love seat and me and Bella on a chair beside them. Bella had her head resting on my shoulder while she sat on my lap. Yeah I wasn't letting go of her anytime soon.

"A nice house you got" Esme said smiling at us.

I didn't answer. I wanted Bella to speak so she won't be able to think about any other thing.

Bella gave Esme a small smile and a nod. "Yeah it's great. It's really big though." She said.

Bella jumped out of her skin and she gasped for air loudly when her phone started ringing.

I exhaled sharply. "Geez Bella it's just the phone." I said and handed it to her. She looked at the ID; sighing she put it on the café table.

"Who is it?" I asked rubbing her arm.

"Jake" She answered, her voice trembling slightly.

"Sweetheart he has the right to know. He's his father too" Esme said softly.

"No he doesn't!" Bella said her voice louder than necessary. "He doesn't have any right to know anything because nothing of this is true. He is dead. He died long time ago and he's not his father. Not mine either. He's dead." And with that she ran upstairs. I got up to go after her but Carlisle grabbed my forearm. "Let her go Edward. Her mind is refusing to accept the situation. Maybe she needs some alone time."

I dropped my body on the chair and groaned in my hands. "Why is everything so fucked up?" I asked but I wasn't waiting for an answer. I knew there wasn't any. I felt mom pulling me in a hug and I hugged her back tightly.

"Thanks" I whispered. I really needed that.

She brushed my hair and kissed the top of my head. "It will be okay, Edward. Everything will be okay" She whispered softly.

I sighed. "I don't know why I don't believe that's possible anymore." My voice was barely a whispered.

"Don't say that Edward" Dad said. "Everyone has his own problems but they get solved eventually."

Not everyone is like me and Bella. But I didn't argue. I just tried to believe him but i knew it ain't gonna happen. Mom let go of me and we did a little talking. Jake called many times but we didn't answer. Bella is the one who must tell him after all he's her brother. I was anxious to go see my Bella but dad said it she was tired and that medically she needed some time alone. But all hell broke loose when a maid came in the room and said Tanya fucking Denali want to see my ass. Okay she didn't say it like that but you got the point.

"No!" I growled.

"Edward! She's family and she came to your house. It's not polite to refuse to see her. Didn't I teach you anything son?" Esme asked.

"Fine. Let her in" I told the maid through clenched teeth, rubbing my temple.

"Behave" Mom warned just before Tanya entered the room. I didn't answer when she yelled "Eddie" I didn't even look at her. I was fucking stressed, pissed and insane because Bella wasn't in my arms and I really really didn't need Tanya to push me to the edge more than I already am.

"Oh! Hi Esme, Hi Carlisle" she said when she saw them next to me.

They returned the greeting and I finally looked at Tanya. Looking like a slut as always. I asked why she was here.

She didn't answer. She sat beside me and put her hand on my shoulder. "What's wrong?" She asked.

I shrugged from under her hold and went to stand by the glassy wall. "Tanya can you please leave, now, I'm not feeling alright." I said politely but if you heard my tone you will know how much I'm pissed. Esme shoot me a warning glance but I couldn't care less right now. If it came down to shoving her out of the house I will gladly do it. Tanya of course not Esme.

"Is it Bella?" She almost spit Bella's name. Tanya was really pushing my buttons. I covered my mouth with both hands. I fucking covered my mouth so I won't say what I wanted to say the most. Hell Esme will kill me if she heard the words I were thinking coming out of my mouth. I took a deep breath from my nose and closed my eyes.

"Tanya" Dad said in a warning tone. I let go of my mouth and when I opened my eyes again she was standing inches away from me and her hand was resting on my chest. She sighed "Who did this slut sleep with this time?" She asked fucking smug.

And that's when I fucking lost it all. I could feel my body trembling with the anger. I didn't know that I had my hands in fist until I felt my nails cutting throw my skin. I raised my hand and was about to fucking punch her fucking hard but turned around in the last second and hit the glass instead. It shattered into million pieces and fell to the ground. This shit would have hurt the bitch who was standing inches behind me right now fucking a lot. I could feel the glass that cut my hand already. I turned around and grabbed Tanya by her throat. Blood was all over my hand by now.

"I SWEAR IF YOU EVER TALKED ABOUT HER LIKE THAT AGAIN. I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU" I basically screamed and then I throw her to the ground. She fell face first to the floor and just then I realized that Bella was standing at top of the stairs.