Chapter 32

I dragged a giggling Bella to the first room I saw. I closed the door once I pulled Bella in and pressed her against it.

"You have no idea how much I love you" She said with lust filling her eyes.

"Well I have because you have no idea how badly I want you."

"Well I have because you have no idea how much I want to try this bed" She said smirking.

"Im sorry princess but I dont think we can use this bed tonight."

She frowned and was about to ask something but i continued

"Because I dont think we will make it to the bed" I whispered huskily and crashed my lips against hers.

Bella smiled against my lips but kissed me back.

(Dont get your hopes so high. There will be no sex scene... Buuut if you want one. Say in the comments and i will rewirte this chapter and add one)

I woke up with a smile on my face. Last night was the best night of my life. I cant imagine being any happier.

I tightened my grip over my naked fiance and kissed the top of her head. I felt her moving then heard her soft little yawn.

"Morning Love" I greeted her.

"Morning sweetie" She said with a smile and placed a sweet kiss on my lips.

I pulled her to sit on the top of me and kissed her hand which was in mine. I kissed the ring on her hand.

"I think you totally forgot about your sister who you was suppose to met yesterday night" She said grinning.

"Well I totally preferred staying here all night." I whispered and pulled Bella to a sweet passionate kiss.

"Get dressed lets see what my sister look like" I said shrugging. She nodded, kissed my bare shoulder and looked around. When she spotted the bathroom she went in it. We didnt even have time to explore the house.

My phone rang and I looked at the ID but it was an unknown number.

"Hello" I answered.

"Hey son, How are you?" William said.

"Oh hi. Im fine."

"Can I see you now?" He asked.

"Yeah sure. where are you?" I asked.

"Come out of the house and you will see me. Im sitting on the beach" He said.

"On my way" I said getting up and putting a pair of boxers and pants on.

I knocked on the bathroom door.

"Honey?"

"Come in baby" She said. I opened the door and groaned when I saw her, standing in front of the mirror with nothing on except a towel that barely covers anything.

"See something you like?" She asked smirking.

"I see something i love" I said and gave her a peck on the lips.

"William is outside waiting for me. Get ready and come to us okay?" I asked her

She nodded. I was halfway out of the bathroom when she said "Wear something. We dont need a maid having a heart attack" She said chuckling.

"I would love to see that" I laughed.

I took a shirt and put it on my left shoulder. Its extremely hot in here for any clothes. She should be grateful that I have my pants on

I opened the bedroom door and the house was full of maids. The all bowed when i pass in front of them but I swear they were staring at me. I shook my head as I went out of the house and to where William was sitting. There was two couch and a table with an umbrella. I sat on the couch opposite to him.

"Hey" I said.

"Hello. I see you didnt come yesterday to welcome your sister" He said smirking.

I grinned "Yea I was kinda busy"

He laughed "Thats what Emmett said"

Note: Kick this fucking brother of mine named Emmett

"I dont know why im not surprised"

William nodded smiling. After a few seconds he looked serious. "Austin there's something important about Bella. But I think-" He stopped talking and looked over my shoulder. He waved and said "hi" with a smile

What is so important about Bella that he needed to talk about.

I looked behind me and saw the love of my life in shorts and a tank top. Only Bella can make something simple like that fucking sexy. She smiled at us and said "hi" back to William. She kissed my hair and moved around the couch and sat beside me.

"How are you Bella?" He asked.

"Perfect" She said smirking and looked at me from the corner of her eyes. I chuckled softly.

William laughed "Oh I see you like it here then" He winked.

Bella blushed deep red and nodded.

"So you were saying something about Bella?" I asked. I really wanted to know what was he talking about.

He took a few seconds before he answered.

"Yeah I was saying that the maids will take Bella around 5 to get her ready for the diner tonight. I was asking if that is okay with you and I was going to ask if that is okay with Bella when she comes. Since she's her so what do you both think?" He asked. I know its not that. I know he wants to say something else. I'm sure this something is not that important. He looked so serious before But I decided that I wont push it for now.

I looked at Bella and she nodded. "its fine with us" I said.

"Okay great. Natalie, Her boyfriend and both off their parents will come. So I would like Carlisle and Esme to come as well. If thats okay?"

"Sure I will tell'em"

"I think thats it then. At seven the car will come get you." He said and stood up.

"Wait William. Umm can we.. you know.. do a DNA test. just to make sure. Lately i found it hard to trust someone." I said rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

Bella took my hand in both of hers and rubbed it gently. I immediately felt myself relaxing.

"Sure son. Anything for you. Carlisle can see the doctors while they are working too." He said with a smile.

I thanked him and he hugged me and Bella and started walking toward the road.

"Hey William." I called. He turned around and looked at me. "Isnt there any males on this Island?" I asked him.

He smirked and clapped his hand three times and more than 100 soldier came from different places around us and they were all armed.

"I like to keep them hidden" William smirked and with a wave from his hand they all disappeared. He turned around and continued walking.