30) Lousy Encounter

Luna-

For the past two days, Luna hasn't left home. She wasn't even allowed in the backyard. And it all thanks to the damn angel who was on the rooftop. Not only that, she senses a demon nearby and an unexpected smell. She senses Sarah. But that can't be right; Sarah is at the Rose Clan healing.

Either way, why is everyone after her? She's nothing special. They keep ruining her mood.

Now, she can go outside, but today, she woke up a little sore. Her back is killing her.

"Oh," Denny wiggles his eyebrows. "Are you sore?"

"Yes," she sighed.

"Omg, omg," Denny squealed. Everyone in the mechanic shop looks at them. "Did you and Demitri fuck?"

"Denny, keep it down," she blush from embarrassment. "It's not like that; Demitri will wait until we get married." Denny stuck his tongue out at her. "The reason why I'm sore is because we were playing Twister. I am flexible, but it's so hard I think I twisted my back trying to maneuver my way around Demitri."

"Aw," Denny pouted. "I was so excited for some details."

"Denny," she chuckled.

She's happy to have someone to talk to about this. Too bad she can't tell Denny about her heat. But is he human?

"I'll be back; Jack is calling me," Denny stood.

She leans back against the couch. She picked up the book she was reading and opened the bag of Skittles.

She wasn't half when someone approached her. "Can I sit here?" She looks up. It's him. Taylor. What is he doing here? It can't be a coincidence. "I don't bite, I promise." She kept quiet and looked around to see if he wouldn't do anything with so many people.

"So, do you remember the first time we met?" She nodded. "I'm Taylor, just in case you forgot." She looked at him. He had cut his long hair.

"Just because I remember you doesn't mean I trust you," she needs to be honest with this guy as much as she feels a connection with him. She doesn't know him. Plus, he's a demon.

"Careful what you say," he sat next to her.

Luna gowned. "Get out of my head."

'Luna walks away from him," Lunic said. 'He gives me bad vibes. Also, he smells like that girl Sarah.'

Luna glared. She closes the book shut, loudly. "What do you want?"

"I wanted to talk to you," he smiled. "I saw you, and I was, I know Luna. I promise I have good intentions." He smiled.

She narrows her eyes. "Why do you smell like a friend of mine?"

"A friend?" He acted dumb. This guy is getting on her nerves. He seemed so nice before it was probably all an act.

"If you'll excuse me," she put her book away. "I can't talk to you." She walked away and went into the bathroom.

As she washed her hands, the door opened, and Sarah entered. She looked well.

"Sarah?"

Sarah looked around and bit her thumb. "Why are you here? I mean, why did you let that guy kidnap you?" She looked nervous. "You should come with me. I can help you get  back home."

Luna frowned. "Why are you with Taylor?"

Sarah shifted from foot to foot. She was nervous. She glances back. "Be careful." She whispers. She entered the stall, used the toilet, washed her hands, and left.