Sam's P.O.V.

"We need to find this girl," I said. They all nodded. Cas frowned.

"Yes we should find her but, like, she hasn't done anything yet..." He trailed off. We all looked at crowley for an explanation.

"Yes Castiel, she hasn't done anything yet. But she has the potential to do, terrible things. Honestly, even though you guys can't seem to stay dead, I'm pretty sure she could manage that. But with her being alone, listening to voices, she seems like a pretty good target if, sombody wanted to possess her you know? Not lucifer, him and I made an agreement that niether of could possess her." Crowley explained. We all nodded in understanding. Then Sarah piped up.

"Um guys, I just realized somthing very important." She said.

"What's that?" Dean asked.

"It's Thanksgiving tomarrow." She said.
Crowley sighed and muttered somthing about how happiness is stupid. Cas just looked at me confused. Sarah looked like she was happy that she was with us and not her family, and Dean. Oh boy Dean. He had a wicked grin on his face that looked like he was either about to kill sombody, or destroy the world.

"Uh what's up with Dean?" Cas asked me. I mentally slapped myself in the face. I knew what was going on. Dean looked at Cas.

"PIE FREAKING PIE HOLIDAYS ARE THE BEST BECAUSE PIE AND PIE IS LOVE PIE IS LIFE AND HOLY CAP APPLE PIE PUMPKIN PIE PEACAN PIE CHOCALATE PIE AND PIE PIE PIE!" Dean yelled. Cas slapped him. Wait what? Cas slapped him?

"Calm down woman!" Cas said. Dean just looked up at him with bitchface #36. The oh my gosh gurl oh no you didn't don't make me snap my fingers uh uh! Face.

"...but I want pie..." Dean complained. Cas sighed.

"There is some in your car go out and get it." Dean bolted out the door.

"I don't think he has ever ran that fast..." I muttered. Cas chuckled and so did Sarah.

"OH SHIT!" Sarah exclaimed. Cas and I looked at her. "CAS THE CAR!" Cas's smile fell.

"Oh shit we need to get out of here." I pointed to the window. They stared at me like I was crazy.

"Both of you idiots have wings...." I said.

"Oh right!" They exclaimed and jumped out the window.

"HURRY I HEAR AN ANGRY SQUIRELL COMING DOWN THE HALLWAY!" Crowley shouted. Right as they got outside Dean kicked the door down. Yes he kicked it down.

"Dean the door wasn't locke-" Crowley started.

"I DONT CARE!" He cut Crowley off. He bolted to the window. "YOU FLUFFY WINGED DICKHEADS GET YOUR ANGEL RIDDEN ASSES BACK DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I SEND YOU ALL TO HELL I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU TWO AND GABE GET YOUR PRANKING ASS DOWN HERE SO I CAN YELL AT YOU TOO CAUSE I KNOW YOU HAD SOMTHING TO DO WITH THIS ALL OFF YOU ARE GOING TO HELL!" Dean shouted. I looked at Crowley confused but then I saw it. Down in the parking lot, Baby's windshield was shattered. I knew it was a sticker but, still it was funny. Then Gabe showed up.

"Bruh! Hakuna your tatas Adolf Titler!" He shouted to Dean. Dean stormed back to the kitchen and then back to the window. The 3 flying aces were really close to the window. "Oh shit no dive!" Gabe yelled as a pie was thrown out of the window. It hit Gabe's wing and he cried out "MAYDAY MAYDAY GOING DOWN I REPEAT GOING DOWN!" He fake fell to the ground. Another pie was thrown and that one hit Sarah's hair.

"You. Are. Dead!" She yelled and flew at Dean. Dean threw another pie and she dodged it and it hit Cas in the face. She flew threw the window and tackled Dean.

"What are you gonna do huh? Stab me?" He teased. She smiled. And shoved an apple pie right in his face. Cas flew in the window and pretty soon we were all on the ground in fits of laughter while Crowley was laughing at Gabe who was still on the ground outside the window.

----------------------------------------------

I appologize this was ment to be published yesterday but I got in trouble so...ya. BYE!

—M.K.W