Sam's P.O.V.

Boom! Somthing jump on top of my legs as a huge crash sounded.

"Ungh!" I moaned.

"SAM SAM SAM SAM SAM SAM SAM WAKE UP WAKE UP COME ON GET UP LETS GO!" A very chipper voice yelled from across the room.

"No," I said. The thing laying on my legs moved.

"I wouldn't do that, when I said I wouldn't get up he stole my keys and started throwing pillows at me." Dean said.

"Ugh," I said sitting up. Dean was laying on my legs, trying to scramble over the side of the bed. Right as fell to the floor a pillow hit me in the face. Dean looked at Cas.

"You better run Cas...Sam is like a angry moose in the morning," he said. I glared at Cas...my hand grabbing the pillow. Cas tried to run but Dean tripped him so he fell onto the couch. I threw the pillow and it nailed Cas square in the face. We were all laughing like hyenas.

"Might as well get up now. It's what...7:30?" I asked getting out of bed and grabbing a pop tart.

"Yup," Dean replied. "Now give me my keys Cas..." He continued. Cas smirked,

"No, come and get them!" Cas yelled, while getting up from the couch and running towards the door. Dean hopped up and ran after him. Dean got to the door first. Cas frantically tried to back track but ended up tripping on the carpet. His hand shot out and pulled Dean down with him. I smirked if they don't kiss I think I'll die...again. I thought. I leaned forward to watch. Holy crap I am such a fanboy. Dean and cas's eyes were locked. Dean was propped up on his elbow and Cas was laying on his back, their noses were touching. They froze like that, for like a really long akward time. I got up. And walked past them.

"No chick flick moments Dean," I laughed. They both started blushing and Dean grabbed the keys out of Cas's hands. They both stood up. I smirked again, and shoved a bite of pop tart in my mouth to keep from giggling like a maniac. I felt like a 13 year old girl, but they were holding hands. I don't think they noticed but they were holding hands. I whipped my phone out. Snap.

"Why did you just take a picture Sam?" Dean asked. I thought quickly.

"Selfie on Snapchat." I said quickly.

"You have a snapchat? I thought that was for middle schoolers." Dean said.

"Eh," I actually did have a snapchat, but I never used it except for when I was in college. Dean and Cas turned around and sat on the bed looking at my computer. Probably on some gaming website. I looked at my phone as the screen lit up.

New text message
Bobby; Sam are you and Dean okay after the other night?

Me; um, what do you mean?

Bobby; The other day you called me because Dean wasn't waking up, as if somthing wasn't letting him. Check your phone. They probably wiped your memories.

Me; um okay, bye.

I checked my phone's notes. There was some random gibberish so I clicked on it.

IMPORTANT!
Dean has depression
Somthing about a deal
Won't let me know
Dean needs help
He is suicidal
A voice is in his head
It says the voice can visit him whenever
Dean has one year?
One eye was black, one eye was

It cut off there, and my phone fell out of my hand and shattered on the floor. Cas and Dean looked up at me.

"Are you okay Sam?" Dean asked. I put my head in my hands so they wouldn't see the tears forming in my eyes.

"Yeah...I'm fine." I saw Dean look at me with his I know your lying look.

"Hey Cas, can you go run into town and pick up some more food?" Dean said, tossing him the keys to Baby. Cas looked up shocked.

"Your letting me drive-okay." Cas said quickly and left. As soon as Cas had left Dean got up and ran over to me. He turned my head to face him and I could feel the hot tears running down my face. I looked at him right in the eye, but it was hard to.

"Dean how come you never told me?" I cried out sobbing into his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me in a protective hug.

"Never told you what?" He asked softly.  I looked up at him again...this time getting slightly angry.

"Never told me that those scars on your wrist aren't from a damn hellhound!" I yelled/bawled, Dean looked at me, somewhat shocked, but mostly in pain, and in pity at me.