Epilogue

*15 years later*

Ash and I got married three years after we first started dating. The most disastrous wedding I ever had the pleasure to see and it was mine. I enjoyed every minute of it. Red came along two years later. A pleasant surprise, but a surprise none the less. The crazy search for a house that we wanted to raise a family in commenced. We had years, but I was determined to raise my kids in one place, my determination paid off. Two months before our little cyclone of destruction and joy came into this world we had a home directly in between our childhood homes.

Our second son, Mark, came four years after Red, unlike his older brother he is determined not to be a Pokémon master. The whole traveling thing just doesn't appeal to him as much as it does to the other males in Ash's family. He wanted to be a chef, no an astronaut, no an astronaut chef. His words not mine. We couldn't wait to see him in space.

Our three year old daughter, Amerie, is determined to be like her older brother and her father. She's already practicing her Poké catching abilities on her teddy bears. We couldn't be any prouder of her. And Zeila, our ten month old, we don't know yet, but her first word was daddy, so we're assuming she's going to be another mini Ash.

Cebeste and Daisy got married and had triplets, they're fourteen now and any time Cebeste even mentions baby fever Daisy gives him a look, points to any one of their three sons, and Cebeste grimaces and nods his head. It's quite funny.

Lily and Brock dated for a few years, broke up, realized they were it for each other and are getting married in a few months.

I can't say every bit of my life has been perfect, but it has been great.

"Mom!" I heard my ten year old yell, "I can't find my hat! I need my hat!" He appeared in front of me a deep pout on his face. He looked just like Ash but with my personality. It was a great combination.

"It's fine, you don't start your journey till tomorrow. I'll help you find it after dinner."

"But mom..."

"No but's Red." Ash came in the kitchen holding our three year old and our ten month old, he gave me a peck and I watched Red's face change from mild annoyance to disgust at our public display of affection. "We'll help you find it after dinner, unless you want to take your brother and sisters with you to search the house."

"Fine," The pout again, "I'll wait."

"I wanna help." Amerie jumped in Ash's arms wiggling to get down to help her brother. I saw the loving smile he gave her before he turned into stern big brother, "Okay, but no climbing anything." He grabbed her arm before racing off into the living room.

"See if your brother wants to play!" Ash called out after them.

"No thank you!" Mark called out from the living room. He was probably curled up with a book, rolling his eyes at his siblings' antics, and waiting for them to force him to join in. He'd never ask, and he would pretend that he hated running around (he was much to mature for that) but he secretly loved it.

I smiled at Ash as he rolled his eyes at our kids, "Ash?"

"Hmm."

"I love you."