A Moment in Ti---Dang it! Pikachu!

Back in Pallet town, again I thought. 

I hadn't seen my mom in years. I'm sure she has been worried sick about me because I hardly ever call, I guess that what happens when you're trying to become a Pokémon master. 

"Pika, Pika!" 

"I know Pikachu, I can't wait to see mom too." I looked down the street and saw my mom running down the street to meet me. She had grey streaks in her hair, I guess from stressing over me so much. 

"Pikachu!!" Pikachu jumped off my shoulder and ran straight for my mom; I snapped out of my daze and followed his lead. 

"Mom!" I yelled when I reached her, I picked her up and swung her around in a circle. 

"Ash Ketchum! You had me worried sick!! When did you get so tall?" 

"I hit my growth spurt around sixteen." I shrugged my shoulders and smiled down at my mom. I knew she probably wanted to fuss but that could wait until tomorrow. I wanted today just to be about us catching up. "I missed you mom!" 

"I missed you more, baby!" She gave me another bear hug and grabbed my hand, "I want you settled in the house as soon as possible, you to Pikachu" 

"Pika!" 

I was dragged to my house, it looked exactly how I remembered it.  

"Oh Ash, I have so many wonderful things to tell you," my mom turned around to pinch my cheek. 

"Moooooom" I whined and rubbed my cheek, "I'm seventeen, you really shouldn't have to do that." 

"I don't care how old you are! You're still my little boy!" She turned and opened the door. As soon as I stepped in lights went on everywhere and my friends jumped out from behind the furniture.  

"Ash!" Someone jumped on my back, "I missed you so much! It's been too long!" She jumped from off my back and went to hug me from the front. I was shocked to say the least. 

"Misty?" 

"Don't pretend like you don't know me!" 

The truth was I barley recognized her. Her hair had gotten a lot darker and was down to the middle of her back, she didn't look like a little girl anymore. She looked mature, I guess that's what happens with age. 

"You look...wow!" 

A loud cough sounded out and I looked up to see Brock, May, and the rest of my friends and their Pokémon. 

"Guys!" I threw my hands in the air and knocked over Misty who was still standing by me. "Sorry Misty," I blushed, "I got excited." 

"Ash!" Brock came and gave me a man hug. Then he lifted me up in a bear hug and sat me down rubbing his head. "Uh yeah...nice to see you" 

"Guys!" I yelled at the rest of my friends: Tracey, May, Max, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Ritchie and their Pokemon came running and tackled me on the floor. 

I missed all of these guys, it was wonderful to see them all again.

------------------------------------------ 

It's a fan-fiction for Pokémon Misty and Ash. I always wanted them together it never happened so.... 

If there are any things horribly wrong with the story or characters personalities, I would really appreciate it if you would tell me. Honestly, I haven't watched the show religiously since Misty left and I haven't watched it at all since Dawn. So I'm going to be relying on Bulpapedia. A LOT. 

Thanks for reading 

Comment, fan, vote, yada yada Mwah! :*