A Change of plans

Chloe's POV

I wake up next to my girlfriend.
Oh Max how did I get so hella lucky.
After our shower we pretty much fell asleep. We've been on the road for almost three days. I haven't had such a good night rest since... well forever.
I just look at her. Shes laying on my chest, her arms around me.
I slowly pick her up and lay her head on a pillow.
She sleeps like a disney princes not a single sound and always laying in a perfect position. "I love you" I whisper in her ear and give her a kiss on her forhead.
I jump out of bed. Silentlly making my way to the bathroom.
I look in the mirror. My wounds have healed so well. The large cut I had from Warren is completly gone. There's only a small outline of the scar near my eye, but it's barely visible unless you get really close; wich only Max does.
I take a hot shower since I didn't do much cleaning yesterday.

After my shower I start getting dressed. Max walks in on me right when I was about to put on my bra.
"SHAKABRAH." She yells staring at me making hand gestures at my bra.
"It's seriously too early for that! Can you hook me up."
"You are so grumpy in the morning."
She says while walking towards me.
I shiver when her cold hands touch my back. "Never thaught I would do this to someone else." Max says. I see a big smile on her face in the mirror.
God I want to marry you one day.
She hugs me from behind and plants a kiss in my neck.
"Thank you sweetie."
I freeze the moment I heard that coming from my mouth. Sweetie? What the fuck Chloe!
"Sweetie?" Max says confused with a soft chuckle.
I turn around so that I now look directlly into her eyes.
"Let's pretend I never said that." I exclaim grabbing her by the shoulders.
"No it's cute."
"I'm not cute Max I'm a rebel."
She kisses me and laughs.
"A rebel with unicorn undies?"
Max raises an eyebrow and starts laughing again. I give her a soft punch to the arm and laugh along.
She looks at the shower and takes of her shirt.
"I'm going in, we didn't really wash ourselfs yesterday."
"Go ahead I'm just going to get dressed. Want to grab some breakfest from the diner across the street?"
Max was completly naked. The girl is like the flash when I comes to undressing.
"I'd love to dine with you miss Price."
She says while getting into the shower.
"Awesome sauce then we'll Dine when the clock strikes nine, FYI you have a cute butt!"
I yell trying to top the sound of the running shower.
"Thanks Che but I already knew that."
She yells back. Aaaand there it is. A stupid ass grin that I can't stop because Max just makes me malfunction.

I walk to the room while Max continues her shower.
I see a flyer for some sort of themepark nearby this town. There's a fireworks show tommorow night on New Years eve.
Fuck I'd love to go and I know Max loves thrillrides but Timesquare is only another days ride away.
I'm staring at the flyer while Max walks in wearing nothing but her towel.
"What are you reading?" She asks.
"This flyer for a themepark not to far from here."
I hand her the flyer. Her eyes widen when she sees some of the rides the park has.
When she looks at me I already know what she's going to ask.
"Can we go please!"
She pouts and puts on her puppy eyes.
I can't say no to that face and she fucking knows it.
I jump on top of her and pin her down to the bed.
"Ofcourse we'll celebrate next New Years on Timesquare."
I lean in for a kiss. She grabs my neck and pulls me closer to her, kissing me passionatly.
" What was that for?" I ask raising and eyebrow.
"You always put me first I just... I love you."
"I love you too."
I give her a smile and she pulls me in for another long and pasionate make out.

Max's POV

"Come on Chloe it's nine thirty already I thaught you were ready to go?"
"I was, just give me a moment!"
She yells while searching for the keys.
I start looking too. Seriously why did I trust her with the room keys.
"Where did you put them last night?"
"On the nighstand."
"You sure it was real?"
That came out a bit harsh.
"Whats that supposed to mean!" She says defensifly.
"Nothing I'm sorry for bringing that up."
I continue looking. Chloe was acctually hurt by that comment.
The look on her face, I regret saying that I know it was hard for her. Why did I say that.
I walk over to Chloe and put my hand on her shoulder. She doesn't seem to like it but she doesn't throw it off either.
"I'm really sorry about that I just get grumpy when I'm hungry."
She turns around and gives me a hug.
"It's ok but I'm sure it was real trust me I still check things twice sometimes even though I was declared cured you never know."
I put my hands on her face and look into her eyes.
"You can always talk to me ok?"
She nods and kisses me. I feel her hand slide down to my pocket. She grabs something out of it.
Shit the keys!!
"You had them!!"
Confused I look at the keys. How? What?
"I have no idea how they go there I swear."
"Let's not fight about this and just get to the diner I'm to hungry for this."
She says grabbing her nosebridge with two fingers.
"Sure babe."
I give her a kiss and all her anger dissapears.
She raises and eyebrow.
"Babe?"
"Don't question it. Now let's raid that diner like pirates."
She grabs my hand and our fingers intertwine.
"I like the way you think first mate Max."
"That's first mate sweetie for you captain babe."
"Don't even start thats just disgusting."
We both start laughing and conpletly forget about our argument.
This is why I love her everything just goes so smooth.
This is the woman I want to spent the rest of my life with.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Hey there so I don't know if this chapter was any good please let me know! But so yeah for the announcment.
There's good news and bad news.
Bad news is my exams are starting next week so I'm not going to be able to do daily chapters. They'll become weekly instead. But the good news is I will make up for it with a very special extra long cute chapter!! Be prepared because it's going to be Hella rad ;)
See you soon
{BluePunkRockRebel}