She's back

TODAY IS THE DAY GOD HOW LONG IVE WAITED TO DO THIS TO FINNALY REVEAL WHO THE PSYCHO IS!!
This might be the happiest dayof my life enjoy!
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Chloe's POV

Two years have passed. Max and I have seen a huge part of the world and our relationship has grown so much.
It's 27 december 2015. After our return to Arcadia Bay I started helping my mom in her diner. One day I'll take over she keeps saying but she knows that when I get an opertunity to go I'm out.
The bond between me and my mom has also become stronger same goes for me and David. We still have our little fights but we work them out like adults now.
When we got back a year ago we were just in time for Christmas. Max her parents came over and we finally dropped the bomb about our relationship. As expected they approved. The smile on Max her face was priceless. It was by far the best Christmas ever. This years Christmas was pretty cool too Max and I went to Kate's this year her parents were suprisingly ok with us. They are nice folks her mom is kind of a bitch but her dad is a sweetheart I can see why she loves him so much.

If you are wondering what my cute ass hipster girlfriend is doing.
She has started her own photography studio and well it's working out better then expected.
Kate is her bussines partner and they make a great team.
Talking about Kate she has been doing great. She fully recovered from the whole drugging/internet sensation thing and is putting all her energy into the company and her new relationship.
Yep Kate found a lover. He's pretty cool, not really the religious type wich you would think Kate her parents would hate but no they adore him.
His name is Mike, he's very chill and laid back oh and he smokes so we hang out a lot.
Besides all that I finally started saving money for a ring.
During our trip we discussed marriage every once in a while.
Even tho I don't need a ring to prove I would spend the rest of my life with her the idea of her crying out of hapiness makes me smile sometimes.
Is that a bad thing to think about? Nah.

We found this apartment not to far out of Arcadia Bay and thats where we live with our pet cat rocket.
We called him rocket because sometimes he gets really hyper and starts running everywhere causing him to slip because of our floor.
So that's our life.

I get shaken out if my thaughts when the door rings of the diner.
I see Max and Kate enter laughing about something.
When Max sees me she smiles.
"How was the shoot?"
"Amazing. I have good news we got a contract to do a shoot for a fashion magazine."
I stare at Max with amazement? Is that a word?
"No way. See I told you it was gonna go well."
She waves her hand around and roles her eyes. "Yeah yeah Chloe Price is always right I know honey."
Kate chuckles and continues the story while I set coffee for the two bussines partners.
"So it's going to be in New York. We can both bring one person. I don't think I have to explain who we are bringing."
I turn around with the coffee and smile like a dork. I really want to go even after that year full of adventure I still love every opurtunity to get out. I just love adventures but only if Max is with me. She makes it so special.
"Yes when are we going."
I probably look like a child right now who heard they are going to disneyland.
"We are leaving tommorow, the shoot is for new years eve we got invited to this fancy party and everything."
Max sounds really excited and looks at me with her eyes full of joy.
"Wait... so New Years on time square?"
"Exactlly."
I jump over the counter and hug Max so freaking thight, I don't know if she's getting air.
She pats my bag and laughs. I seperate the hug and look into her eyes.
"I'm so happy for you, you made it Maximus."
"Your are twenty-one and still using those nicknames."
She raises and eyebrow and kisses me.
Even after two years of sex around the world and making out and still every kiss feels like the first.
The burning sensation of wanting more never gets old.
"Rent a room."
Kate says rolling her eyes.
"Sorry Kate but I mean how can you not kiss this face."
I pinch Max her cheek and Kate starts laughing.
"Ok ok but we should really go now and prepare for New York."
She says while grabbing the two coffee's from the counter.
Max agrees and gives me a goodbye kiss.
"Love you."
"Love you too."
I say while waving them goodbye.

I walk back to the counter and continue my work day. Can't wait to be at home and see Max again.
Even when we aren't together it still feels like she's with me somehow.

Max's POV

"I told you she'd love it"
I tease whille sipping my coffee.
"I wish Mike would react like that. But nooo he had to be that guy that already saw half the world."
I chuckle and continue the conversation.
We talk about how much Chloe and Mike acctually are the same. They have that sexual weird humor and both that evil grin when they know we are going to be angry. Mike is pretty much a male Chloe.
Double dates with Kate and Mike are never boring. I love hanging out with them.
We are almost at the studio that we baught, it's on the cornor of my street.
Our company name I MarshField Photography. It took us so much time to come up with a descent name.
Everytime I'd ask Chloe she would make something gay out of it untill she said that we should just put our last names together. She's such a child yet so smart without knowing it.

Kate and I start packing all the necesarry gear. Camera's, stands, etc.
When we finish I wish a goodnight and tell her to say hi to Mike from me.
She hugs me and then drives off with the gear.
I walk the rest of the way.
I hear something click behind me. I know what it is a gun. I stop walking.
"Two goddamn years I've waited."
That voice it brings back so many terrible memories.
The drugging, Chloe breaking down, Warren's death.
"What do you want from me?"
I ask with a shaking voice. I try to turn around slowly with my hands up.
She's wearing a mask but I can see some blonde hair sticking out of it.
"It's not fair. Seeing you and Chloe like that." She shakes her hand and points a gun at me.
"That should've been me!"
She yells.
What who is this bitch. I'm frozen in one place trying to figure out who this is.
"Not much of a talker are you? I can't see what Chloe sees in you. You are pathetic."
I cringe at every word she says. With that gun pointed at me I don't dare to say a wrong word so I just keep my mouth shut. Fuck I have to ask.
Carefully I ask.
"W...who are you?"
She starts laughing.
"Really haven't you figured it out yet. I thaught you were smarter Maxine."
Again I cringe at every word. Her voice is full of hatred and sadness.
Who is she? Why is she doing this?
"Please just let me go."
I say a little more confident.
"Oh no I have big plans for you. Remember this."
She takes a seringe from her pocket and slowly walks closer to me.
"Please don't."
"Don't worry this wont kill you. It will simply make you a bit more cooperative."
I can't do anything If I run she'll shoot me. If I try anything I'll die.
She puts the barrel against my head while slowly injecting the fluid into my neck.
I start feeling weak and collapse to the ground. I don't even feel pain everything is numb.
"Who?" I mannage to get out with all of my strenght.
She takes of her mask and my eyes widen. She leans closer to me and gives me and Ice Cold smile.
Rachel Amber.