chapter 3

A beautiful building stands in front of me it's square like shape. It seems like it has hundreds of windows. We're in the middle of the woods and all around the house are colorful flowers of every shade, even black. I walk up to a black rose with red splotches on it. "Your auntie cast a spell to make it like that." It's mother who responded to my unspoken question. The whole place gives a Victorian - time theme.
I step inside to find an enormous living room with nothing but a portrait of me on the left wall, I look about 3 in a black wedding dress holding on to mother, whose wearing the same dress. On the floor is a tile floor with a red lace carpet almost covering the whole floor. On each side of me there's an arch way leading me into a new room. In front of me on the other hand is a staircase that expands on each side and a beautiful elevator next to the stairs. In the left archway is a grand dinning room that can fit 20 or so guests. Lining up along the walls are different China cabinets filled with different China patterns. In the room on the right is nothing but a white piano and a coach facing it.
"Wanna see your room." It's mother again. She sounded more excited then I could be. I nod and follow her to the third floor, second room on the right.
As I walk in I see a huge bed with black covers and tons of black to white to grey, pillows lined up from biggest to smallest starting from the back. In the middle is a white heart shaped pillow with black letters saying "you break it you buy it". Over my entire bed is a see through black cloth wrapped around. Since the beds pined in the right corner there is a small white antic coffee table with a white lamp. Across the room is a desk with a computer and a lamp. Above the desk is a flat screen TV hanging on the wall. On the left is a black book case filled with different books. I walk across the room to my giant windows and the window seat, over the window is another see through cloth this one grey. I notice a door on the other side of my glass desk and rolling chair. I open the door only to find another room with bars on the walls. Empty. Mother right behind me,"This is your closet, I'm taking you shopping today." "Why today?" "Well you don't want to wear those cloths for another day do you?" She has a point iv been wearing this for years. What was once a night gown to big is now so short and ripped, from me yanking it down to cover up all these years.

Pic: Memorie's closet (since I didn't explain it well)