10

Sadie's P.O.V.
I opened my eyes and instantly wished I didn't. I was in a bright room with white walls and white furniture.

What is this?

I groaned and sat up. I looked down to see I was in a bed with white sheets. Everything seemed so clean, so sophisticated.

Memories flooded back of the crash and the Mind Erasers. I'm not sure why, but I imagined getting kidnapped by the Mind Erasers to be more, I don't know, savage like.

I half expected to wake up in the forest with dirt all around me. But instead I am in this sterile room.

I got up and I walked over to the door. I reached my hand out to the knob and expected it to be locked.

But when I wrapped my fingers around it and turned, it unlocked revealing the hallway.

As a precaution, I shined my bright eyes and showed my fangs in a snarl. Now my hearing and sight should be heightened.

I slowly started walking the hallway to see double doors at the end if it. I walked over to it and looked through the window to see, at least what I think, are Mind Erasers.

Except, they didn't have their masks and hoods up. I looked at every single one of their faces and watched them enjoy themselves.

They were smiling and having a good time. I spotted a tv in the background. They where watching a basketball game.

I continued eyeing them when I made eye contact with one. I quickly retreated around the corner and waited for the army of Mind Erasers to come for me.

I heard the door swing open and footsteps echoed down the hall. "Sadie, it's okay. You're safe, you can come out now," I heard him say.

A low growl emitted from the bottom of my throat. As he got closer, I became more antsy.

I decided he has gone far enough. I leaped out and growled at him. I rose my hand up and formed a ball of fire, ready to shoot it at him.

He shot his hands up, "Sadie, it's okay. There is no need to be afraid. You are safe here."

"How am I safe?! You took my memories from me, haunted my dreams, crashed my car with everyone that I care about in it, and kidnapped me. I don't think that sounds safe." I snapped.

He hung his head low and sighed. He looked back up and I made eye contact with his green eyes.

"Sadie, yes, we did all of those things, but we did them to protect you. That family that you are with, is not safe." He said.

"What do you mean? They have helped me so much! You don't know what you are talking about." I said getting aggravated.

"I don't? I watched them kill innocent people," he said getting mad. I laughed, "I think you've got the wrong people."

"No I don't, you remember what we made them. We made them good people." He said.

"No, this can't be right, you're lying!" I yelled. He shook his head, "I'm sorry, but I'm not."

I ran my fingers through my hair and backed up against the wall. "This can't be right."

I slid down the wall and sat on the ground. I put my forehead in my hands.

I heard the boy walk next to me and sit down besides me. I felt a hand touch my arm and I snapped my head up.

"I'm sorry Sadie, but everything will be clear soon, I promise." He said. "Who are you?" I asked.

He grinned, "My name is Foster." He reached his hand out and I accepted it.

"Come on, its time to meet the Commander." He said standing up. He offered his hand and he helped me up.

I grinned at him and took a deep breath. I followed him through the hallway, past the other Mind Erasers, and through more hallways.

I sneered at the back of Foster's head, I can't believe he fell for the whole damsel in distress thing.

As we walked, I started planning my escape. Which wasn't very hard. If he is human I can easily fight him and run.

I looked down at my hands and made a fire ball. I looked up at Foster to still see him walking forward.

I was about to throw it when he started talking, "You know Sadie, I'm surprised you haven't thrown a fit yet."

I grinned, "I wouldn't hold you're breath." And I pushed out my hands and aimed the ball at his back.

I was ready to hear the satisfying sizzle of the fire but Foster turned around and stopped it.

Not with his body, with his hands. He caught it...wait...he CAUGHT my fire ball.

I looked at him with wide eyes and I spotted something different about him. His eyes where glowing white.

"No way, you can't be." I said in shock. There was only one Diamond Wolf with the ability to control fire.

"I am. You're not the only Elemental." He said. I scrunched my eyebrows, "Elemental?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "Yeah, that's what we are." "No, I am a Diamond Wolf and I protect pure fire. What are you talking about?" I said.

He laughed, and I mean laughed, like a lot. "A diamond wolf? Is that what they told you?" He said out of breath.

Wait...is he saying what I think he is saying?

"Sadie, there is no such thing. I told you, they are the enemy. We have to re-teach you everything. But first we need to see the Commander. And this time, please don't shoot anymore fire balls at me. I will shoot you back." He said with a grin.

"Ha-ha," I said sarcastically. We continued walking until we reached another room.

He opened the door and held it open for me. "After you," he said smiling. I rolled my eyes and walked in.

"Who are you and why am I here?!" I shouted, not caring if I was being rude.

I heard Foster sigh behind me and I rolled my eyes.

"Sadie, welcome to the Association of Elementals. We are a secret organization that finds Elementals and cares for them. Everyone here is an elemental." One of the men said.

I looked back at Foster and he smiled at me. "Who are you?" I asked.

"I am Leonard Williams. Or you can just call me Leo." He said reaching his hand out.

"I'm Sadie White, but you already knew that." I said shaking his hand.

He chuckled, "Yes we did." "Why did you guys take my memories?" I asked.

His eyes softened, "Due to recent events, we believed it would be best if we created a new life for you."

"A new life with people who lie to me." I snapped. "We thought that we could trust Mark, but we were wrong." He said, running a hand through his hair.

"Well if my life was made up, am I really an orphan?" I asked, awaiting my answer.

He sighed, running a hand through his hair once again. His eyes met mine, "No, you're not."

I gave him a look, "Okay...who are my parents?" He grinned, "Sadie, I am your father."

A/N
Here's another chapter. Hope you guys like this new update. I also added another character named Foster is played by Noah Centineo. Please vote and comment and recommend this story to your friends. Also please help me get to 600 reads, we are almost there!! Have a great day. 1272 Words.