therapy: I

Ross waits quietly in the room, as the only thing you heard was the ticking of the clock. He wipes the sweat off his palms. You could hear small conversations across the room, with people professionally dressed, professionally speaking, professional everything. He wipes the sweat off his palms again, against his legs, until finally, he heard his name being called. 

"Ross Shor Lynch?" 

His breathing was unsteady, as he gets up. "That's me." he whispers, but loud enough for the red headed women to hear. She smiles and leads him to a room, put putting a hand behind his back, trying to create comfort. They stop at the door that was at the end of the hallway with a white tiles floor and white blank walls. "Here you are." she said. She opens the door. "Ms Marano, your new patient is here." she says to the brunette. He lets him enter, and shuts the door, leaving him alone with the girl sitting on a chair. She looked a little too young to be therapist. 
"Hello." she smiles, and gestures for him to sit down at the blue couch in front of her. He gulps, and does so. 

"So, my name, is Laura Marano. You can call me Laura, since I feel old when people call me that. And yes, I know I look a little young for this job. But I'm 18. I graduated early." she says. He nods, as his heart rate slows down a bit. "So. You don't talk much don't you?"

He stays silent.

"I see." she flips through her binder, and he just watched as she did. He noticed that she was incredibly hot, but he didn't exactly stare at her breast constantly. He had more dignity than that.
He continued to watch her, and noticed that she had a tattoos on her chest and arms, and piercing on her nose. 

He noticed that they both had piercings on their noses. She looks up at him. "You, are here for you're anxiety, depression, dyslexia, and... you're silence." she says. His eyes moving away from her, landing on the floor. "I've dealt with depression before, I'm not gonna lie. I really want you to feel comfortable with me, and talking about your issues." she says. He just sits there, and doesn't reply.
"Alright." she sighs. He looks down. "Tell me. Whats wrong?" she asks him, as tears we're filling up in his eyes. He held them back. "Everything." he whispers. "Whats that?" she asked.

"Everything." he says, still in a low voice, but loud enough for her to hear. She smiles, happy that he could speak, and isn't on total mute for the rest of his life.
"I know its hard, but.... I'll help you through it. That's what you're here for." she smiles at him, trying to create comfort. He stays silent once again. "Ross. I really need you to speak to me. Its the only way to help you-"

"How can you help me!?!? How can you help the fact that I have anxiety and dyslexia!!!" he yelled at her. "I can tell you're going to be a very  successful person." she smiled at him. He frowned. "Lies. Its what all therapist do. Its on the fine print of the job." he grumbled. "Well actually-"
"My mother made me do this. Why the hell would I need this shit?!" he interrupted. The fact that he interrupted her made her smile in a way. She had an adopted brother who went on mute. Later on in his life, he grew depressed, and killed himself.

She didn't want the same for him...

"To help you with all you're fears." she says. He sighs, and rests his shaky hands on his legs, wiping the old sweat that was once there. She looks at the clock. "Well.. thats all the time I have with you this week, Shor." she says, calling him by his middle name. "I'll see you next week." she says. He gets up, and rushed towards the door. "And.... take care." she said. He doesn't respond, and leaves the room that had seemed to be suffocating.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello. Yes I know I have a lot of books, but hey. I think I can manage it. :P 

Anyways, this is a new book I've been working on for quite awhile, and its been sitting on my edit section for quite some time now, so now I've decided to publish the first chapter!

I hope you like the story and its future along the way. Goodbye!

-Ana