new tutor: II

Ross covers his ears to the sound of his parents yelling at each other and arguing downstairs. He covers his ears with the pillows of his bed, and went right under the sheets. He was only in his shorts, and it was 2AM in the morning. The yelling only grew louder, and he finally decided to go downstairs, and tell his parents to shut the fuck up.

He gets up from his bed, just to go downstairs, until finally, he heard a door slam, and crying. His eye brows furrowed in confusion, and he slowly walked down the stairs, quietly. He reached downstairs, and finds his mother sitting on the couch, crying. He frowns at the view. He walks over to her, and sits on the floor, and lays his head on her lap. She sniffles, and plays with his hair softly.

----

Ross' eyes began to open, and immediately shut close, as he groans at the light, and his alarm sounding all the way from his room, to downstairs. It was that loud.

He finds himself sleeping on the couch, and his mother had been asleep on the other couch. He groans and gets up, trying to adjust his eyes to the light. He sniffles, and makes his way up the stairs to get dressed for school.

---

He stared down at his paper as his teacher gave the longest lecture of his life. He drew shapes and triangles across his paper, and with all that, created a fish. His fish committed suicide about a year ago. He really loved that fish. He had it since he was only 7, and always talked to the fish when he was little, anytime he was sad. The fish only responded by moving it round puffy lips, but he always laughed at it. The story seemed out of his mind, but it true. He never knew why the fish commit suicide. Probably because it was tired of life in a bowl. He named the fish Niyome.

"Ross lynch!" he finally heard the teacher say. He looks up, still surprised. "Answer the question!" he commands. Ross' face gets hot. What did he ask?

"Exactly. Not paying attention. Detention!" he says, and Ross sighs, as he looked down right back his paper. He looked up again, only to notice a familiar girl sitting across the room. It was his therapist. What did he miss?

That's the thing about his mind. He always misses those little parts in life, and when he comes to realization, he doesn't know what is happening at all.

The bell suddenly rang, and people rushed out the door before Mr Allen could give the kids any homework. The only two people left in the class we're Laura and Ross. Laura began to get up, but Ross was still sitting there, not realizing that it was time to leave. The teacher called for him. "Lynch. It is time to go. Jeez. Every day in my class, still spacing out with you're drawings." he sighed. He went to a boarding school, but most of the time, he slept over at his moms house, to make sure nothing bad happens. Ross sighed, and got up from his seat that was rather uncomfortable. A ruff oak.

He picks up his bag and held his notebook by hand, and walked out of the class, and Laura began to follow him, but he didn't realize. "Ross!" she calls. He continues to walk. He looked around the hallway, which was black and white. Everything was black and white.

He was colored blind.

She catches up to him. "I was calling you." she says. "So?" he replies. "Why didn't you reply?"

"I didn't reply because I did not want to." he says calmly. "Thats kind of rude you know." she says. He looks at her. "Rudeness is a part of reality." he takes out his english books from his locker. "I'm gonna be late for english." he sighs. "We both have english." she said. He rolled his eyes, as she found it very attractive. "Why are you even here? Didn't you graduate early?" he says. "No.... I never said that. I said I got a job really easy for my really great academic work." she says. He never remembered her saying that. I must have been his brain again, mixing words up.