CHAPTER 37: Trip To Philippines

Artemis POV

"Are you ready baby??"tanong ko sa gwapo kong anak

"Yes mommy... I'm excited hihihihihi"hagikhik nya kaya ginulo ko ang buhok nya.. he's really cute...he's wearing his black coat and his black pants...in short gwapo ang cute kong anak ngayon.....

"Ang kyut kyut ng baby ko hihihihihi"nanggigil kong sambit habang kinukurot ko ang pisngi nya....Naparay naman sya ng bitawan ko ito..

Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight   5J2145  to Manila,Philippines. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately 2 minutes time. Thank you.

Nang matapos ang  sinasabi ng crew...Nagpunta na kami sa boarding gate at pumasok na sa loob ng eroplano....

I let him sit beside the window....

I maybe cold... and that became a part of me... but whenever I look at my son...nakakalimutan ko ang pagiging cold ko sa ibang tao...nawawala ang lahat ng problema ko at stress whenever my son is with me....

Three-sitter ang eroplanong to si I expect that someone would sit beside me...but I don't give a d*mn about it....

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight 5J2145 with service from Tokyo,Japan to Manila,Philippines. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing  Japan Airlines. Enjoy your flight.

I put on my sunglasses and I stared at my son... talagang nasa labas lang talaga ang focus nya...hahaha first timer pala tong anak ko.. because I never bring him whenever I go overseas...

Maya maya may nagsalita na naman...

Good afternoon passengers. This is your captain speaking. First I'd like to welcome everyone on Rightwing flight 5J2145. We are currently cruising at an altitude of 33,000 feet at an airspeed of  400 miles per hour. The time is 1:25 pm. The weather looks good and with the tailwind on our side we are expecting to land  in Philippines  approximately  two hours and fifty minutes ahead of schedule. The weather in Philippines is clear and sunny, with a high of  30 degrees for this afternoon. If the weather cooperates we should get a great view of the city as we descend. The cabin crew will be coming around in about twenty minutes time to offer you a light snack and beverage, and the inflight movie will begin shortly after that. I'll talk to you again before we reach our destination. Until then, sit back, relax and enjoy the rest of the flight.

After few minutes.

He's sleeping peacefully beside me... hahahahha napagod ata kakatingin sa labas....Inalis ko ang lahat ng mga buhok na nakatakip sa mukha nya...at hinalikan ang noo nya... bale ang posisyon namin ay ako nakaupo at nakasandig sya sa balikat ko....i folded the armrest of the chair.. foldable naman sya so I fold it para makasandig sya ng maayos saken at di mahirapan.....

"Is that you're son??"nagulat ako nang biglang magsalita ang katabi ko kaya napatingin ako sa kanya with my cold look...

"What do you care??"malamig kong sagot....I need to be cold in front of everyone especially when my son is with me....I wouldn't risk my son on talking to random people....