chapter 1

(Mabel's POV)
After what felt like a life time of waiting, the bus finally stopped at its last destination. Gravity Falls. I grabbed Dipper's hand and ran off the bus. "Oh my glob oh my glob oh my glob!" I shrieked in excitement, "we're finally here!" Dipper grinned at me. "I can't wait to see Grunkle Stan again!" I exclaimed while bouncing up and down. I also wished I could see grunkle ford but last summer, he was killed by Bill after attempting to defeat him. Of course I was upset when I found out the news, but no where near as devastated as dipper. Unlike my twin, I didn't spend much time with ford because as much as it hurts me to say it, I always knew he preferred dip dop to me and it angered me to the point where I barely spoke to him. He passed last summer which meant I hadn't seen him for almost three years as I was now, along with dipper, fifteen.
Dipper and I ran to the mystery shack as fast as we could, dragging along our suitcases behind us. We stopped at the door and dipper knocked as loud as he could while I bounced up and down beside him. The door opened and I was blinded by a sudden attack of pink glitter. I wiped my eyes and looked up to see grunkle Stan standing proudly at the door holding an empty bucket.
"KIDS!" Stan said in excitement.
I screamed and jumped up into his arms, squeezing him as tight as I possibly could and dipper shortly joined in. After breaking up the hug and catching up with Stan, dipper and I lugged out suitcases up to the attack and started to unpack. As I was unpacking, waddles ran over to me and nuzzled into my arm "WADDLES! I yelped and hugged him tight while he oinked in delight. "Look dipper, waddles is still here!" I said happily. He smiled "hey there lil guy, haven't seen you in a while!" He replied before running to the corner of the room and tugging on a squeaky floorboard.
"Uh, dipper. What are you doing?" I asked.
"This is where I left the journals".
"Surely you don't still need those?"
"Of course I do!"
Suddenly the floorboard became loose and he pulled out the journals and hugged them. I rolled my eyes and carried on unpacking.
(Bill's POV)
I watched as Dipper pulled out each journal from under the floorboards. I smirked. Soon those journals will be mine!
**************************************************
Hi everyone, quick note from the author! If you haven't seen weirdmageddon part 1 and 2, don't read this. I know bill already destroyed the journals and trapped Mabel in the bubble but let's pretend none of that ever happened for ths story's sake haha.