Chapter Eleven

I wake up to my phone buzzing on the nightstand.

I blindly reach out for it which results in me knocking it onto the ground. I glance at Alex before carefully slipping out of her arms and picking my phone up.

Not looking at the caller I swipe across the screen to answer it as I pull on a pair of boxers, sweats, and a sports bra.

"Hello?" I say almost whispering.

"Hey Tobin." I hear Steph's unmistakable accent.

"What's up Steph?" I ask as I walk out of the room and into the kitchen to start some coffee.

"I was just curious as to if you wanted to come to breakfast with Ronda and I." The Australian informs me.

I sigh, "You know I would love to but I can't, Hope invited a bunch of us over for breakfast, you guys are more than welcome to come though."

"Alright, sounds good. What time?" She asks.

"Hope said to be there around 10." I answer her.

"Alright, I'll see you then." Steph says and I can detect the smile she has on her face.

"Yeah, see you then, bye Steph." I say as I hang up.

I pour Alex and myself some coffee before putting her favorite creamer in it.

I smile to myself as I walk into her room.

She's so cute when she's sleeping.

I set the coffee down on the nightstand as her eyes flutter open.

"Good morning beautiful." I smile sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Morning." She smiles sleepily. "Coffee?" She asks.

I chuckle slightly, "Yes you dork, I made you coffee. I'm going to hop in the shower and get ready to head over to Hope's for breakfast, okay?"

She nods slightly as she sits up.

•••••

Christen, Julie, Kling, Moe, Carli, Ash, Hope, Kelley, Lex, Steph, Ronda and I are all sitting at the table at Hope's eating.

Well the pack has grown.

"Guys, we should head to my beach house for a few days." I suggest.

I get a few 'Sounds good' and 'I'm in' from everyone but Christen and JJ.

"Great, we can all go pack then head out later today, sound good?" I ask.

Everyone agrees and soon after we are all saying our temporary goodbyes.

•••••

When we got to my beach house we noticed some people down the beach with a bonfire and decided to go crash the party.

We are all quiet drunk as we dance and party with the other people.

I look over to see Lex and Ronda dancing all over each other. Feeling jealousy pang through me I smirk.

I grab Steph and pull her into me. She backs up into me, one hand coming back to my neck while both mine wrest on her hips as our bodies move together.

I look up to see Alex watching Steph and I carefully. She grinds back into Ronda as I slip my hands into Steph's shirt.

Alex and I take turns making the other one even more jealous.

Soon I tell Steph that I'm going to get a drink. She goes off to talk to Kling. Alex and I make eye contact.

I give her a smirk before turning and walking back to my beach house. I can sense her following me.