chapter 24: monster

I stayed in my room, not daring to step foot outside. An hour passed by and Luke didn't come back, which of course had me worried.

I didn't think much of it, maybe a teacher caught him and sent him back to his dorm.

I just lied in bed the rest of the night, tossing and turning, waiting for Luke to come back. I hope he's okay.

I ended up falling asleep eventually, waking up with the sweats.

Right when I shoot up in bed, I look around, still dark outside. When I look at my clock on my night stand it says '3:38am'. Great.

I lay back down, trying to fall back asleep but that didn't work out too well.

I ended up not going back to bed and somehow the sun started rising.

Since it was lighter outside, I got out of bed and stepped out of my room.

There were only a few people in the hallways getting up for the day. Girls were leaving their dorms to go to the bathroom to get ready.

I went inside my room, put on shoes and fixed my hair before walking out of the dorm building to find Luke.

I got a few strange looks when I walked into the boys dorm building but I just kept walking to Luke's room.

I knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer.

After a few minutes the door knob twists and my blonde boyfriend answers the door.

"Fuck you!" I shove his chest, stepping into his room and closing the door behind me.

"What?" He furrows his eyebrows, pulling pants on.

I must've woke him up because he was just in his boxers when he answered.

"You left my room when the electricity was out and never came back! You scared me," I whine, lightly punching his stomach.

"A guard caught me and sent me back to my dorm,"

"God you scared me," I lay my forehead on his chest, wrapping my arms around his waist. "I couldn't even sleep because of you, asshole."

Luke just chuckles, rubbing my back to calm me down.

"And I don't think it was the monster, I'm pretty sure a fuse blew," Luke reassures me.

I nod my head, letting go of Luke to sit down on Calum's bed across the room.

"How is Calum?" I ask, running my hand over the black comforter on his mattress.

"I haven't talked to him yet. I was thinking about going today or tomorrow, would you wanna come along?" Luke quirks his eyebrow up.

"Yeah, sure," I shrug my shoulders, getting up from Calum's bed and follow Luke outside of his dorm.

~*~

I don't feel good about this book anymore :(

I just don't know what to do!!!

I don't have any inspiration that's why I haven't been writing lately..