epilogue.

it has has been ten years since luke and i left the boarding school. ten years since our relationship really started. ten years since i finally realized what love is.

"honey! i'm home!" luke yells from the entryway of our house. "god i love saying that."

i run over to him and embrace him in a warm hug.

"how was work?" i ask after kissing his lips.

luke started off as a private lessons teacher but decided he wanted to pursue music for himself. he started booking gigs and now he is the world renowned, luke hemmings.

i myself started off as a stripper the first two years since we moved out of luke's parents house. not necessarily my forte but it paid the bills and taught me a lot about myself and everything in my life. i eventually quit and became a self taught interior designer/decorator. it took awhile to get up and running but once it took off, it took off. i started making at least two grand per week and could finally do my part in the bill paying once again.

"where are the kids?" luke asks, dropping his bag on the dining table.

"sara and calum's," i respond. "they insisted on having a play date so i said 'take them'."

luke and i have one seven year old boy, dakota robert hemmings and one five year old girl, alex marie hemmings. sara's ten year old child, mallory rose hood is my kids best friends and i really hope it lasts forever, just like sara and i.

luke and i never got married and we don't plan on it. we thought that our love wouldn't change anymore if we got married or not and just said 'fuck it' and went straight to baby making. i still like to call myself samantha hemmings regardless whether it's my name or not. i just feel as though i'm apart of luke even if it's not legally.

meeting luke at a school that we both ended up at for bad things led to an unexpected life full of happiness.

i can not be anymore happy.

~*~

thank you. this story means the everything  and that fact that so many people enjoyed it makes it 10x better.

thank you for endless amounts of love and support.

xoxo.