One

Two days later from Kacey's pregnancy.

Offset

"I love y'all, my sweet little beautiful angels." I kissed my two little girls on the forehead. We haven't thought of our angels names but I hope y'all think of some.

A/N: Think of some girl names please... Comment!

Back To The Story.

"Y'all might have another little brother or sister soon." I said kissing their foreheads. "No the hell they ain't." Kacey said from her sleep of slumber.

"Tell mama to stop being mean." I looked down at my beautiful angels and how I'm gone teach they ass how to fight and be spoiled at the same damn time. I put them in their glass things and went to Kacey.

"Bae." I said kissing her hand.

"Hmm." She responded sleepy.

I got in the bed with her and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her to me. "Kace." She shuffled around and sighed "What Kiari." She said.

"You still sore." I asked. A Nigga wanted some damn pussy, the fuckkk you mean.

She opened her eyes and turned around having her back facing me. "Kiari you playing right?" She asked.

I sighed and pulled the sheet over me "Yea I was playing." I lied so I couldn't hear her damn mouth. I decided to go to sleep and while thinking how the hell I'm gone deal with two damn twin GIRLS.

Quavo POV

Ya boy tired asfc, I had a long day working with this fucking mix tape we bout to drop. GONE!!!

Anyways I went home so I can go talk to Trina. I think she still mad at me. She told me that she can't have any kids, so I'm like giving out my feminine side (a Lil bit). I'm like "I'm still gone they and plant one in yo fine ass" But hell nah, she come to me some weeks later talking about "I'm pregnant". The shit ain't sound right man. So I went off like "You fucking some other Nigga!!" And she ain't respond. She just gave me this bullshit ass look. I looked at her and shook my head, and I was a walking to the front door. But I yelled out something first "Trina I thought you was different." I left throwing those words back. I didn't even go cheat, I just left with QC and Thugga and them. We didn't have any hoes, we just chilled.

Back to the present

I grabbed my keys and unlocked my door. I opened it and I smelled something strong asfc. I ain't know what it was but that bit was burning my name nose. I looked around my living room and dining room. My sofas was alright. I went to the back and the closer I got the smell was getting stronger. I looked at my room and my Versace sheets was missing and my bed looked like it was torn up by a knife. I went to the bathroom and it was strong as hell in there. I looked around and everything looked straight. I pulled back the curtains to the tub and I was shocked. All my shirts, shoes, mink coats, hats, binies, an my VERSACE sheets. "Damn what the hell did I do, I ain't the one that cheated." I said looking down at my possessions. I turned around facing the mirror and I saw a letter. I picked it up and read it.

Dear, Quavious

I hope you like what you see because that was for yo pussy ass. I guess you'll think twice about your stupidity.

~Boss Bitch, Trina

I was confused, I ain't cheat on her.

"UNC!!!" I heard takeoff yell out coming through my house. "What!?" I yelled back staring at the letter.

"You got some...Whoa!!" He held his nose staring at the stuff in the tub. "Nigga what the hell you done did now?" He still had his hand pressed against his nose.

I balled the paper up "Man ion know what the hell I done did, but I was so called cheating on her ahh." I said. I threw the paper in the trash. He shook his head at me "Bruh I would've been kicking her ass." He walked out the bathroom going to the kitchen where you can least smell at it.

I looked at takeoff and he got out some chicken eating it cold.

"Nigga do you know how to use a damn plate!?" I said. I looked through the fridge and all my food was gone.

"Nigga lemme get something straight real quick Ite. Okay one...Nigga I don't know who the fuck you talking to but you ain't talking to me. And two...I would use a plate, but by the way you set up.. You ain't gone eat off anything." He was still eating all my chicken, that Mama made.

"Nigga what the hell you talking bout!?" I said.

"That dirty.Bitch.Broke yo.Dishes." he said in between chews eating off the chicken.

I looked in my cabinets and no plates was in there. I looked in the kitchen and it had shattered China plates in there. "I'm gone fuck that bitch up." I mumbled.

"Yea but anyway I came over here and wanted to ask, do you got some handcuffs." He looked in the fridge and grabbed my orange juice.

"Nigga gimme my drink." I snatched it out his hand spilling some down his shirt. "And yea I got some handcuffs." I went to the back to get it for Phew.

Swae POV

"Nicole what did I do!?" Nic been giving me the silent for the past two days because I told her what I was feeling. Right now I cooked her a nice freaking meal that I spent over 2 hours doing.

"I'm not hungry." She mumbled walking past me. I huffed and slammed the plate down. She looked back at me with big eyes. "WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU!?!" She yelled at me.

"WHAT YOU MEAN WHATS THE MATTER WITH ME. I TRIED TO GIVE YOU A BETTER DAMN MORNING BUT YOU LIKE TO BE A CRANKY BITCH AND CATCH A DAMN ATTITUDE, YO-." She punched the fuck outta of me making my lip bleed. I stumbled back holding my lip and looking at her. "SO IM A BITCH NOW!?... I GOT YO MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!!" She ran to me and jumped on me slapping, and punching me. I slapped her and pushed her off me. She held her eye and cried out hard, acting like Evette from Baby Boy. And now I gotta act like him and give her some head.

****VOTE****