Chapter Eighteen

Quavo POV

"Why you got Kacey's blood on Yo shirt?!" I asked him, watching him pace back and forth. "Because that pussy ass Nigga took her." He said having his nostrils flared, and fists bald up, still pacing back and forth. "Well who the Pussy ass Nigga?" I got aggravated. "That fuck nigga Jabree!!" He shouted at me.

"Damn, chill out Nigga." Takeoff said looking up at him. "Don't tell me to fucking chill out! My Nigga I'm breathing blood." He said still pacing back and forth. "Aight just calm down real quick and tell us what fully happened." I said, before taking a drink of my lean. "Aight so I came home just from fucking a bitch that I met at the club last night, I get home and I don't hear the twins crying or shit like that. So I get upstairs going to my room and I'm seeing blood on the floor, the bed, shid even the fucking walls!!! Then I turn around to go see my angels and I stand face to face with that pussy and he talking bout 'You thought this was a game Nigga! Then he gave me a deal whether I want the twins or do I want kacey. Kace told me to take the twins and thats what I did. And now I'm here because I need y'all help to get kacey back." He finishes off. Before I could speak Phew spoke for me.

"Hold up you fucked a bitch before you went home?" Takeoff said causing me to laugh. "Was it good?" He asked, smiling. "That's not the point!!" Set shouted. "We need to find a way to get her tonight." He said. "How we gone do it?" I asked to make it clear. "I don't know but all I know is that I gotta have my lady back." He said going up the stairs. Me and Takeoff glanced at each other. "It's go time.." He said speaking for me. I got up going to upstairs for the weapons.

Trina

"Come on pick up, pick up." I whispered to myself with the phone glued to my ear. It went straight to voicemail. "Fuck!!" I was calling Stacey. I tried one more time and she answered it on the 3rd ring. "Hello." She answered sleepy. "Bitch why you sleep its only eight o'clock." I said. "Girl I'm tired as shit." She responded sounding half awake. "Oh well did you know Quavious got shot three days ago!!" I shouted through the phone. "Bitch you so late, of course I knew dumbass!!" She shouted back in the phone. I start pouting "Why I gotta be the last motherfucker to find out!" I shouted through the phone. "Iono but I gotta get some sleep." She said. "Wait!! Girl I ain't see you in a while lets hang tomorrow." I said. "Aight now lemme get some sleep." She said sounding sleepy again. "Aight bye Hoe." I said taking the phone from my ear. "Bye Bitch." I heard her say before I hung up. I turned my phone off and decided to watch some TV. I then heard some noises downstairs.

"I know damn well somebody trynna break in my damn house." I said. I got up out the bed and grabbed my .45 that Quavo let me keep. I started walking downstairs keeping the gun close. Then I heard something behind me. I looked back and I got banged in the head making me fall down the steps. Luckily I was still awake, but I pretended to be knocked out. That same person carried me outside closing the door behind me.

I peeked one of my eyes open, and this person was carrying me to a big black van. They opened the door and I quickly closed my eyes.
"Trina!!!" I heard a female voice that sounded like Kacey's. "Let her go!!!" I heard her yell again. Then I heard a loud slap "Shut up and if you talk again, I'm gonna kill you." Some man said. Then words echoed in my head and I finally realized that Jabree is capturing us.

"Two down three to go." He said. "Boss we gotta do this for the rest of the night? I'm tired as hell right now." Some dude said. "Yes!! This payback." Jabree responded. Payback from what? I said to myself. Damn it, he about to get Stacey, Neveah, and Nicole. I said to myself again.

"We here boss." The dude said. "Who this is?" Jabree asked. "Uh they homegirl Stacey." He said opening the door.

Stacey

"Bye Bitch." I hung up, getting off the phone with Trina. I decided to go head and get up and get some coffee. "Ugh." I said pulling the covers off me. I got up and stretched, slipping on my bunny slippers that matched my pajama's. I had on silk pajana shorts with a long sleeve button up pajama top.

I went into the kitchen and start making the coffee in the coffeemaker. "French Vanilla." I said to myself as I looked in the cabinet. "Got it." I said. I turned around and I seen a big man, looking down at me. "Who are you?" I said backing up slowly as he came closer. "Your worst nightmare." He responded grinning. I turned around and ran as fast I could. When I got by the stairs he grabbed my hair and yanked me back throwing me over his shoulder. "Put me down!!!" I yelled screaming and kicking. He ignored me and went outside. He then placed me down on my feet. I looked back and it was a black van with the door wide open. "Get in." He said pointing his gun at me, motioning me to get in.

"Watch how you pointing that fucking gun." I said climbing into the van. I turned around I saw two girls that look like Trina and Kacey. "Kacey! Trina!" I yelled out. "Stacey!!" They said at the same time. They both had a look of worry on their face. "Y'all what the fuck is going on?" I asked. "Iono but they about to get Neveah and Nicole next." Trina spoke. I sighed.

They finally slowed down, to Neveah's house. I saw her and Slim outside kissing, while he caressing her belly. These clowns drove past her house, parking down the street from her house. Her and slim finally broke the kiss and they went inside. "It look like we gone be here for a while." That same motherfucker that grabbed me, said. They cut the car off and they got on their phones. I looked at the driver who was looking down at his phone. "Wait is that Jabree?" I said into a smile. He looked up from his phone "The one and only." He responded witnight.mirk. "This busta kidnapped you too!?" I asked.

"Girl is you stupid?" Trina asked behind me. "What the fuck you talking about??" I asked giving her some attitude. "He the one that kidnapped us jackass." Kacey said. I looked back at him and shook my head "Why you doing this?" I asked him. He smiled "Paybacks a bitch." He responded. I scoffed and put my head back. This is definitely a long night