Chapter Fifteen

Takeoff

"Ayo migo!" I shouted, entering in the studio. I seen the whole QC in here. "Damn, who made a diss?" I said looking down at them. "Man they know better, not to fuck with us." Domingo said. I said giving him some dap "Shidd so tell me something, so what's going on?" Skippa sighed "Nun Trynna get back to the mix tapes and what not." Skippa said. "Aye y'all be quiet Trina calling me." Quavo said answering his hitting it on speaker.

Convo
Q: Hello
T: Heyy, Yuu At The Studio?
Q: Yea Why?
T: Nvm Just That I Gotta Surprise For Yuu Later.
Q: What Is It?
T: Its A Surprise Nigga!

(She made me everyone laugh.)

T: Hold Up. I Kno Good Damn Well Yuu Aint Got Me On Speakerphone!
Q: So?
T: So? Nvm, I'm Glad That I Didn't Tell Yuu Your Surprise.
Q: It Must Be That Good.
T: Yea.. Bye.

She hung up in Unc face. "Damn Unc you bout to get some." I said playfully hitting his shoulder. "Yea, I'm hit yall later. Gone!" He said before closing the door. "Oh well Zaytoven, needs to make more beats my Nigga." I told him only joking. "Shidd come to the studio more often then." He said. "We don't never miss a day being in the studio." I said defending our nation. "Bullshit, I see you with Stacey, more than I see my own damn kids." He said causing everybody to laugh, including me. "Speaking of Stacey, aight so she was in the shower and she rapping the shit out my verse in Memoirs and Nigga That shit I kinda hard for any female to do." I spoke intentionally.

"Whats your point?" Lingo asked me.

"Put her and her little girlfriends in the studio and see if they can go Gold to Platinum." Durel nodded. "Well I'm Finna get ghost." I said before closing the door. I start walking down the hallway, seeing drips of blood on the marble floors. I turned around still looking down at the blood, then I seen the same shoes, that my Unc had on. I ran my eyes up seeing blood leaking out my Unc mouth, while holding the left side of his lower stomach. "UNC!!!!" I fell down ony Knees next to him. "Unc what happen man?" I cried pushing pressure on his stomach. "Them pussies tried to hit me with that fire... Punk ass Niggas." He said laughing slightly. I laughed too.

"Man that hoe give the best head outta all my Bitches." I heard Rich say before coming around the corner, with Offset. "What the fuck?" I heard them say in unison.

"Aye help me carry him out to the car." I said putting my arms up under his arm pits, while Offset went on the other side and carried his legs and feet. We followed Rich out to the car, climbing in the backseat. "Aye go to the nearest hospital." Offset yelled out looking down at my Uncle. Then we got jerked forward. "Nigga what the fuck is yo problem!!" I yelled.

"I Aint gotta problem, but we do have one." He said. I looked ahead and I saw cars everywhere. We was stuck in traffic. "I know a short cut." Rich said. He looked back and start reversing backwards heading to the interstate. "Good idea." I said. I looked down at my Uncle and he had his eyes closed breathing in and out slowly. As I looked down at him, I start rewinding all the stuff we did back in the day. 

"Man I'm not Bout to smoke that." Quavo smoke to Offset. "Yuu Ain from The Nawfside if you don't do it." Offset challenged. Quavo smacked his lips and took the blunt from him. He inhaled it and immediately started choking. "Don't suck it all up cuzzo." Offset said patting his back. "Just take a drag." Offset told him. Quavo took another drag and start inhaling it out his nose.
"Nigga!!!" Takeoff and Offset said coming out the house seeing Quavo gray and black Outtie Coupe.

"My Nigga getting large!" Quavo said giving him dap seeing  Offset challenger. "Hell yea, it was ten bandz, so I had to pay it." He said looking down at his delightful car.

"They Gone yet?" Offset said looking at Quavo, who was looking out for the neighbors. "Yea, cmon." Quavo said leaving out the front door, going to the neighbors back window.

"Your son is expelled." The principal told Takeoff Mama. "For what?" She shouted looking at Takeoff, then back at the principal. "He had marijuana, placed in his locker. She then slapped the silliness outta him.

Takeoff laughed at those times. The car came to a complete stop, in front of the Emergency Room. Rich rushed out opening the back door. Takeoff climbed out and rushed, walking backwards towards the door. The people came out with a stretcher, while Takeoff and Offset proceeded to place him on there. They ran back to the car hopping inside, while the people was knocking on the door, Trynna get their attention. Rich reversed back quickly, ready to go find them Niggas. "We Bout to go get the cameras?" Rich asked looking in the reader view mirror. "Yea." Takeoff said shaking his leg rapidly ready to whup some ass.