Two

Slim POV

"OOH..I'M CUMMIN!!"

"Me too." I kissed the most beautiful, passionate girl in the world. I pulled out of her quick and released on her legs and navel. I got up and went to the bathroom and took a piss.
"Slim!!"

"What!?" I flushed the toilet and pulled up my pants. I walked in the room and she was sitting on the edge of the bed with my phone in her hand. I grabbed it from her and looked at it... It was Neveah.

(Phone Convo)
S: Hello
N: Um...What you doing?
S: *sighs* Nun just hanging with a old pal.
N: O that's good... But I got something I wants to tell you
S: Ite..Wassup
N: I'm pregnant
S: *silence*
N: Aaquil are you there?
S: Yea... Um why you telling me you're pregnant?
N: What you mean because I have only been with you.
S: That still don't mean nothing.
N: What the hell yo-. You know what I'm not gonna even argue with you. Just to let you know that this is your baby and you gone have responsibilities with Our child. *she hung up*

I disconnected the call and stiff the phone in my pocket. I walked to the closet and put me some clothes on.

"Daddy where you going?" My beautiful friend said.

"Studio time." I lied, slipping on my jacket and grabbed my keys off the dresser. She got out of my bed and blocked me from coming out the door.

"Watch out Ne- Mia." I caught myself from saying Neveah name. She moved out the way and got on the bed watching me leave. I got in my Audi and drove to Neveah's.

Takeoff POV

*Splash*

"Man what the fuck!!" I woke up from water getting all on me and my Versace covers.

"Wake up sleepy head." I heard Stacey say in the bathroom. She came out with some black stilettos on and a pink dress on showing her thick curves.
"First off where the hell you going? And why you put water all on me and my sheets. She laughed thinking the shit was funny and I was dead ass.

"Pussy put his but to sleep, now he calling me Nyquil" She said kissing my cheek leaving out the room.

"Answer my first question now." I grabbed her waist and pulled her back to me. She huffed and start pouting.

"I'm going out with..." I looked at her so she can finish.

"OK who the hell is 'with'." I let go of her waist and took off my soaked up shirt. She rolled her eyes and start moving around side to side "He's a old college friend that I used to date."
"Ok well we both going on a date then." I said.

"What you mean 'we both going on a date then'." She said crossing her as over her chest and raising her left eyebrow.

"I mean we going together." She ducked her teeth and walked out going downstairs. I followed her adjusting my pants belt. "What the fuck wrong with you?" I questioned her. She took MY big sprite bottle that was full of lean, and she was pouring herself some.

"Stace all I'm trynna do is protect yo dumbass!" I hollered at her going back upstairs. I could hear her footsteps coming towards me. "Kirshnik." She said. I ignored her. I went to the room and went to my jewelry box and VERSACE glasses box and went in the mirror putting them on. She looked at me through the mirror.

"Kirshnik."

"What?"

She crossed her arms across her chest. "Kirshnik!"

I turned around "Stacey gone head and go on your date man." I walked passed her.

"Fine." She had the audacity to say.

She really gone go?

Offset POV

"Kacey!!!" I woke up from a fine ass girl coming in, looking exactly like Kacey.

"Ka'miyah!!" She squealed out. The girl ran over to Kacey giving her a hug and Kacey hugged back.

"Oh my goodness! Girl why you didn't tell me you were having a baby!" This girl kept on hollering like she seen Oprah.

"Girl keep it down my man trynna sleep." Kace said.

"Girl your man Offset from Migos... You gotta be kidding me. Bitch you gone get paid!!" This Ka' miyah character said.

"Well Ka' miyah sometimes it's not all about the money alright." My baby said.

"Mhmm but where's Takeoff fine self at?" I had to recognize that this girl is a groupie.

"Ka' miyah are you here to see the twins or Migos?" She said. I heard her get out the bed. I opened one of my eyes and Kacey was going in the bathroom. I opened my eyes all the way and this girl was staring at me.

"Who you!" I rubbed my eyes looking at her.

"Oh..where's my manners , I'm Kace lil sis Ka' miyah, I'm 19 and I go to State-."I interrupted her.

"Chill out lil bit I said who you are, not yo life status." I chuckled.

"What y'all talking bout?" Kacey came back in. I shook my head and watched my baby walk back to the hospital bed with her big ass hanging out. I popped it and she yelped.

"Stop hitting my ass!" She punched me in my chest. I pushed her and she tumbled to her side of the bed.

"Anyways where's mommy at?" Kacey smiled sitting up in the hospital bed.

"Wit her new boyfriend." Ka' miyah said.

"Damn how old is y'all mama?" I scratched my dreads, twisting them.

"36." Ka'miyah said.

"Oh y'all mama was a fast little thing." I smirked. They both nodded and looked at each other. They had tears welling up in their eyes.

"I'll come by later Kace." She said going to her giving her a hug then leaving. What was that all that about?

°°°°°°Vote°°°°°°

••••Comment.. Am I'm doing good or nah? ••••