Eight (Party)

Swae Lee POV

Me and Nicole was riding down in my blue and gold Cadillac convertible.

"Whoooo!" Nicole yelled out. She was sitting on top of the seat letting the wind blow in her black slick hair and she was down right sexy with them shades on and her lip gloss.

"Daddy." She said, finally sitting down.

"What?" I looked at her and back at the road.

"You so sexy." She was rubbing the crook of my neck. She turned on the radio playing Drinks On Us.

"If y'all wanna go to the bar drinks on us." I sung in our high pitched. She start giggling. I pulled up to the club center and parked seeing Quavo and the rest of them. Nicole looked upset. I got out the car and went to her side to let her out, she just sat there with her arms crossed.

"Are you getting out or what?" I said.

She sighed and got out "Move!"

"You can go around." I said with a slick attitude myself. She went around while I slammed the door shut.

"Iono why you brought me here to one of y'all album signing shit." She said with her arms crossed.

"Yuu can lose the attitude." I said going holding the door.

"Why?! So you ca-." I opened the door and there was flashing lights glow in the dark shit, and a bunch of friends and family.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!" The screamed out. She just stood in awe. She was smiling and whiling flashes was being put in her face.

"Happy birthday baby." I gave her a kiss and a hug.
"Awwwwwe." Everybody said.

"Happy birthday baby girl." Her eyes grew big as saucers.

"MAMA!!!" She gave her a hug swinging her side to side. She finally let her go swiping tears that was pouring down her face.

"Alright enough crying, can we get our drink and smoke on please!" Jose slurred. This Nigga was drunk before the party even started. We start heading to the VIP section. Then we got back there and Peewee Longway, Lucci, Skippa, Rich, Thugga, Quan, Wayne, Chris Brown, Shidd Everybody You'll Name. Shoo even Sam Smith and The Weekend.

"Ayeeeee lets get tipsy!!" Nic greeted her old college friends from way back. She took the bottle out of Takeoff hand and start throwing it back.

"Aight! Aight! Don't get tipsy just yet." I said taking the bottle out her hand.

"Man let her have some fun its her birthday!" Neveah said. I shrugged and gave Nic back her bottle. They Had Ciroc, Hennessey, Remy... Shidd Yuu name it, we got it.

4 Hours Later

"AYE LETS TURN UP IT THIS BITCH... SO THAT MEANS GRAB YA LADIES AND TELL'EM TO SHAKE THAT ASS!!" The DJ hollered out. We start going out to the dance floor with everybody following us.

Nicole

Y'all I can't tell you how happy I am right about now. I couldn't believe Khalif did this for me. I'm gonna shoe him a lot of appreciation when we get home.

Anyways we start dancing to Booty Me Down, Booty Hop Scotch, Giddy Up, and other songs too. After that we went to go sit down because honestly twerking can get you tired.

"Baby I ain't never got so tired of twerking." I said smiling.

"I know but the night Aint over yet ma." He kissed me in the crook of my neck.

"Okay my Niggas come bring your girls out to the dance floor!" The DJ said into the mic.

Jacquees Persian Rugs came on. Shoo this was more like a freak show then a damn dance. We was in the spotlight and I saw Jacquees actually singing his song.

"I love you so much Nicole and I wanna show how much I love you. He got in one knee and pulled out this red box. My eyes grew wide and my mouth was wide.

"Uh Oh I see another Nigga turn is his players card." The spotlight turned to Swae. Neveah gave him the mic.

"First off I wanna say is Happy Birthday baby and that you the most sweetest girl I ever met. I love you very much and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. I love you Nicole Renée Anderson. Will you be my wife." He opened the box and it was a big sparkly diamond ring. I was speechless. He smiled knowing the answer.

"Is that a yes?" He smiled into the mic. I nodded while wiping my tears away. He stood up and gave me a long kiss. Then the boys split us apart going to him and the ladies surrounded me examining my ring.

"Sis I'm so proud of you!" Nev pulled me into a hug.
"Girl I can't believe it either, out of all the females he wanna marry me." I said in shock.

*KLA!* *KLA!* *KLA!*

We heard gunshots. People was in my way from letting me see who was laying on the ground. I seen QC, and Thugga and them.

"Have y'all seen Khalif?" I said walking over to them. They moved around and I saw Khalif on the floor spitting up blood holding his stomach. I fainted.