Twelve(Remember)

Author's Note.

Seventy-two hours later, Khalif has been in a coma, and he's doing just fine unlike Aaquil who's heated about who try to find out who trynna Kill his brother. Nicole was the only one who wouldn't leave. The family was bringing her meals, change of clothes, and books to read.

Neveah was balled up in the small love seat seated in the far corner of Khalif's private hospital room. The room had a large bathroom, and a sitting area. Neveah had covers over her head and was trying to go back to sleep, this until she heard Omar and Bo...Khalif's Cousins.

Neveah Point Of View

"I want these muthafuckas found and I want them done just the way they did my husband. What do I have to pay?"

"Ma, you killin' me. How you gonna insult me like that?" Bo wanted to know.

"I'm not trying to insult you. I just want these Niggas taken care of before Khalif gets well." Her voiced cracked. "I know he's coming out of this, Omar. I know he is."

"Ma, we got you, Yo. It's just taking a little more time than we anticipated," Bo assured her. "But things are moving. Its all good."

I continued to listen as they explained that the finally got their hands on the surveillance tapes at the club. The tapes was twenty-five grand a piece and Omar told Nicole that he'll keep her posted.

When the nurse entered Bo and Omar left. I remained balled up in the couch as Nicole and the nurse made small talk.

As the nurse left I could hear Nicole began talking to Khalif. She promised him that every time that she was alone with him that she'll start a conversation.

I peeked from under the covers and I saw Nicole planting a kiss on his forehead.

"Hey, baby. I'm sure you just heard the nurse sat that your vitals are fine and your wounds are healing. I miss you sooo much. And your unborn child misses you too. Yea I haven't told anybody but its okay. Please come home to us real soon. Ya Mama and Brother are going crazy and they are doing a wonderful job to help me stay on my feet."

"Oh yea the condo is ready. Who would've thought that we actually approved to live together after all the arguing we do." Nic sighed. "Damn baby remember the first time I came to you and Aaquil's apartment? I remember like it was yesterday. Yuu had Hoes calling, putting them on speakerphone while trying to get me to spend the night." She giggled at that memory. "Remember when I broke your blender making millions of strawberry shakes? Yuu also got your first shot of head in that apartment. Now you got a new fiancée with a new unborn little baby." She picked up his hand and kissed it. "Your girl Neveah is still here. I'ma make her ass go home today. Yuu gotta hurry up and get well so you can talk sense to Aaquil, or I'ma kick his ass. He Gkne cheat on my sis for the second time and to through their engagement ring in a river. On top of that she carrying his seed. Yeah, you didn't know that didn't you? He choked her and everything. That shit was foul." My sis confirmed him.

I watched as Nicole took his hand and placed it on her stomach. As the tears rolled down her cheeks she was whispering in his ear.

Yea its time for me to go home and face the music. I said to myself. I gotta go talk to Aaquil because last night he said he just talked sex talk with me. Bullshit right?