Seven(Bruh)

Nicole POV

"Bitch Dab, Bitch Dab, Bitch Dab, Look at my Dab." I sung to Migos Bitch Dab. It was my birthday today and I was flat ironing my hair. My hair grew so long now and it was thick. But the humidity will never be right with it. I might just cut it all off.

"Nicole!!!" I heard my baby yell out.

"I'm in here!!" I said finishing flat iron my hair. He opened the door and stood there.

"What you doing?"

"What it look like I'm doing? I'm glad ironing my hair." I admired myself.

He came behind me "This your real hair?" He looked down at it. I nodded combing my hair.

"Baby do you like it?" I said.

"Yea but it don't look right though." He said, he got out his phone and he took a picture of us. He made that sexy smile that all the hoes love.

"Babe what's today?" I said hoping he will know.

"Um, a new day." He said scrolling down twitter.

I rolled my eyes and sighed "Yep a new day baby." I looked at him through the mirror and he was smiling texting whoever.

I got off the stool and went over to him "Who you texting? Lemme see."
He gripped his phone back and smiled.

"Forreal let me see." I said going towards him.

He shook his head and stuffed his phone in his pocket.

I turned around and walked out the bathroom going into our room. I seen bags on our bed. I grabbed one of them and went through them.

"Uh, Uh what you doing?" He snatched the bag out my had and grabbed the other bags."Wait where's mine. " I said. "This all mineeeeee." His stingy ass. I ignored him and I really didn't care. My phone start ringing and it was my sis Neveah.

Nev&Nic
Nic: Hello
Nev: Wassup Bishh!!
Nic: Hey heaven
Nev: Ha! Ha! Very funny
Nic: Yuu know I was just playing baby
Nev: Gay ass... Oh happy birthday babby
Nic: Thank you... You're so sweet! UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE!!
Nev: Awwe well girl I got some Tea for you.
Nic: what?
Nev: So you know how I've been dating Jacquees right.
Nic: Girl yes his fine ass te-  *Swae popped me on the ass really hard*
Nev: Yea but me and Aaquil went to his house talking about the baby and stuff. But we start having sex outta nowhere. I mean I was shocked but livid at the same time. And it felt great because me and Jacquees been only going out for 2 weeks.
Nic: Damn so how it felt and don't leave out any details.
Nev: Okay so I was about to leave but he grabbed me saying 'I love you and I'm sorry and that what I did was stupid" And I was like "Damn right you stupid because what you did was disrespectful and yada yada yada" But then I was bout to leave again but he grabbed me and threw me against the wall and that shit hurt. Then he start kissing me on my neck and then he lifted me in the air carrying me to his room. Then he start sucking and kissing on my neck while fingering me. Then he ate me out and that's about it. Nic: Okay well I'm bout to go to sleep
Nev: Alright bye
Nic: Bye. I hung up and decided to go to sleep since nobody don't wanna say two simple FUCKING words "Happy Birthday". I was going to sleep until swae lee big ass jumped on top of me. He was planting kisses all over my face to keep from talking.

"Come on baby, get up." He said pulling the covers off of me.

"Nooo I wanna go to sleep." I said pulling the covers back. I looked up and he left out the room going downstairs. Now I can finally get some sleep.

*Splash*

"Khalif!! What the fuck yo!" I got up from a big puddle of water on me and my hair. I went to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I went back in the room and he was on the bed on the phone. I stripped my clothes off revealing myself only to be naked.

"Alright I'm Gone have to call you back." He said getting off the phone coming to me. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my hair. He then kissed me.

"Don't kiss me Nigga." I said. I went to the bathroom and I closed the door. I stepped in the tub and out of nowhere I stepped on the soap and I fell in the tub and everything blacked out.

Swae POV

Man Nicole ass taking too long. I'm planning a secret surprise party for her. But if she don't hurry up she gone make us late.

*knock,knock,knock* "Nic." I tried opening the door but it was locked. I banged harder "Nicole baby." I had stopped to laugh. "Baby I'm sorry okay I won't throw water on you no more." Still no response, so I assumed something was going on. I pumped by shoulder in the door and it flung open. I saw Nicole in the tub knocked out while the water was running down her naked face and body.

"Nicole!" I stood her up and I carried her in the room. I laid her across the bed and tried waking her up. I even tried smacking her a few times. I remember when she would always wake up. #HEADGAME. I licked my tongue up and down her clit rapidly going faster and faster with it.

"Mmmm." She woke up. I stopped and looked at her. She was getting up holding her head. I looked at her. "What happened." She said.

"I guess you fell in the tub, but come on we need to get ready." I said. She got up and put on some draws and a bra. I watched her get ready, she put on some light blue ripped jeans, and orange crop top and some white,orange, and blue Jordan's at the bottom. She slipped some gold jewelry on and her diamond Rolex that I got her for our 1yr anniversary. Yep its been a year. I grabbed her hand and we head out the door looking fly asfc. We was matching by the way. Can't wait to surprise my baby.

Boy my baby fine asfc Fr But My Real Bae Is Quavo. He My Baby. But If Y'all Love Quavo Too Then Y'all Should Watch The Say So Video... They Some Thots. And How Takeoff Gotta Gf If He Was Feeling On All Them Girls Ass And Picking Them Up. But That Aint Nun Of My Business☕.
                         ---Kiyanna