Five(Migo!)

Takeoff
Next Morning

"It's twins bih." I told Quavo.

"Damn, god got his ass." He said.

We pulled up into the hospital and got out. I opened the door and hit it on somebody else car door.

"Nigga! Chill the fuck out goddamn!"

"Man calm Yo ass down." I said. I closed the door and followed him to the building. He opened the door and bend over in front of me fixing his shoes.

"Man move Yo gay Ass out the way, faggot Ass Nigga." I said. I went around him to the desktop to a lady.

"Hello how may I help you sir?" She said.

I licked my lips "Yea we need room for Offset of Migos."

"Room 144." She said. I'm surprised she didn't acknowledge me, usually bitches be throwing themselves at me.

We went upstairs and reached the door. It was already open so we  went in.

"Migo!!!!"

The babies start crying and Kacey was shifting around, while Offset sleep.

"Ay! Wake y'all asses up." I went over to them.

"Man shut the fuck up yelling in my ear." Kace said.

"Well wake y'all asses up then, unparenting ass Niggas."

"Where's Stacey?" She said sitting up rubbing her eyes yawning.

"On a date."

She stopped rubbing her eyes and looked at me crazy. "Nigga what yuu mean! Yuu letting Stacey fuck with other Niggas!?" She said.

"Man Ion care no more." I said. I went over to Quavo where he was holding the twins, while sitting in a chair.

"Man they look like Set."

He nodded and kissed their foreheads.

A/N: Think For Girl Baby Names Please

"Girl what's going on with Yuu and kirshnik." I turned around and seen Kacey on the phone. I guess she was talking to Stace.

"Girl y'all broke up........ Well I'm sorry to hear that but I hope you had fun on your date..... Paradise? Ok well I'll talk to you later..... Ok bye." She hung and stared at me.

"What?"

"Yuu hurt my baby cousin kirshnik."

"What you mean? She the one going on dates and shit when we WAS together."

"It doesn't matter, she said she only did that because you wasn't giving her attention."

"Man whatever, cmon Unc." He got up and set the twins in the glass beds. He then followed me out the door.

Man Ion give a fuck, I'll go back to my old ways.

Stacey POV

Me and my old friend was on a breakfast date, and it was going just fine for now before we seen Kirshnik with a bitch on his arm.

"Oh my god." I said looking down covering my face.

"What's wrong?"

"Huh nothing now what was you saying?" I lifted my head up and thank god he was at a far back table. I looked at him and he was smiling the smile I missed. Then the girl was Dabbing. Hell no! I'm the only one that Dab to MY Dab Daddy.

"I be right back, I'm going to the ladies room." I got up and looked back at my friend. He was on his phone. I walked past them and went to the bathroom.

I start pacing back and forth "I need him back... I gotta have him back." I heard the door open and his trick walked in. I couldn't even front she was bad. She was thick, she had style, and she was super pretty.

"Um you Kirshnik Girlfriend?" I said with manners.

"No we just dating." I nodded.

"Well he's my ex."

She looked at me with shocked eyes "Wow  no wonder why he left you."

"Hold up first of all I left him, thank you and Bitch Aint nothing wrong with what I got on." I said. I turned around facing the mirror while looking at her. She start turning around. I had a smirk plastered on my face. Then she stole me. Then she pulled my hair, I grabbed her and start popping her ass in the face. Can't lie homegirl can hit, but she Pussy for stealing my ass.

A/N: That Is A BITCH Ass Move To Hit Somebody Without Letting Them Know.

Then I felt arms wrapped my waist and they pulled my to the air. I looked up and my friend and kirshnik pulled us apart.

"Mia what the hell?" Takeoff said. He looked at me and his eyes got big.

"Stacey.."

I waved and looked at my friend. "Thanks for helping me baby." I grabbed his face and kissed him, he pulled back.

"Stacey what the hell you doing? I got a wife and kids."

I was shocked "What you mean? I thought this what you wanted."

"No the only reason I took you out on a date was that we can communicate. Did you think this was a date?" I stood there in shock.

"Cmon baby I see they got terrible issues." Takeoff said grabbing her hand leaving out the bathroom.
"Really?"

"What? I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way you do, I mean don't get me wrong you're attractive but I'm in love with my wife and I want that-"

"Okay, Okay I get your point." I said cutting him off.

"See you later Shawn." I left out the bathroom m they was still at their table finishing their date. I went to the table that I was at and I grabbed my purse and headed out the door.

"Stacey." I looked back and it was Kirshnik