Chapter, Fourteen

Neveah;

I pulled up to Aaquil's driveway not seeing his Range Rover parked. I opened my car door going up the steps to. I looked under the table where I always keep my key. Unlocking the door, I seen hi s camera move directly at me in the far corner. Then the door open, and it was an lady that look like she was in her mid forties, she had long black hair, and dark black eyes. "Hello, is Aaquil here?" I asked politely. "Uh Mr. Brown is not here this instant but I can tell him you stopped by." She spoke in here Spanish language. "No Ma'am thats okay." I said turning around to leave. "Um are Nevada?" She said saying my name wrong. I giggled "Yuu mean Neveah?" I said. "Yea, Um Mr. Brown left you a 4 page letter on the coffee table." I start walking towards the house. She stepped aside "Four pages?" She nodded. I could tell she was a nosy person, Shidd she probably read it as soon as he left. I went to the coffee table and grabbed it. I snatched it off the table heading outside. "Thank Yuu!" I hollered to the maid. "Yuu Welcome!" She said as I closed the door behind me. I got into my Burgundy Navigator and sped off into my new condo. I got there in 30 minutes flat. I just stayed in the car, while the rain start pouring down. I decided to read the first page of the letter.

Dear Neveah
First Of All, all I wanna say is that I know that I was wrong for Cheating on you, putting my hands on you, and throwing your ring in QC lake. But most of all I apologize for throwing your heart away and stepping on it. I know I promised you that I'll always take good care of you and that you are stuck in my life forever. I know half of the stuff I said wasn't true but I apologize every bit of it and just to let you know that I still love you and no matter what I wouldn't stop.

Well that's the first page that I said that I will ONLY read. But anyways I could tell he was thinking about writing this and hard. I decided to go out to have a little ride.

Takeoff;

"Oh my fucking Gosh!!!" I yelled out, cause Stacey won't let me get some sleep. "Wake uuuupp!!!!!!!" Stacey hollered shaking my shoulder back and forth. "Aight if you don't get up, you won't get pussy for 2 weeks." She challenged. "Hold on my dick Ain't Finna starve for two damn weeks." I said sitting up. "Then get up then." She said climbing off my back.

"Now that I'm up, what the fuck you want?" I asked half sleep.

"Oh I just wanted you to get off my Candy bars." She said pulling them from under the pillow, I was laying on. I smacked her lips. She then got up and went to the bathroom. I laid back putting my hands over my eyes drifting myself back to sleep. I then heard the shower turn on, and Then our song Memoirs came and Stacey  was rapping my shit hard, not missing one word. I opened the door and this bit was rapping hard, like fast. I jerked the curtain back, making her jump.

"That's you?" I asked. "What?" She asked confused. "Is that you rapping to my shit?" She smiled and nodded, while scrubbing her private parts. "Oh... Don't wrap to my shit Nigga." I said closing the curtain leaving. "Make me stop." She said. "I'm good." I said leaving out. I threw me a shirt on going to see my Niggas.