Chapter Sixteen

Slim

"Where that Nigga at!?" Slim yelled at a Nigga that know who tried to kill Khalif. "Fuck you!!" He spat blood in Aaquil's face, who was getting angrier by the minute. He hit him with the butt of his gun. He let him fall on the ground.

"Slice that Nigga up!" He said. Omar (which is Khalif and Aaquil's cousin) turned the chain saw on going towards the dude. The dude was so scared that he pissed on hisself. "Aight! Aight! I think he ready to speak." Slim said making them turn it off.

"Aight I'll talk, please don't kill me!" The dude panicked. Slim looked down at him in disgust. "It was Jershawn, Nicole's ex before Swae Lee, please don't kill me!!" He spoke. "Where that Nigga stay at?" Slim spoke, holding his gat close. "I can't say." The dude spoke. Slim clocked his gat outta safety "FUCK NIGGA, YUU THINK IM PLAYING WIT YUU? WHERE DO THAT MUTHAFUCKA STAY AT?!!!!!!!" Slim shouted, damn near shaking the walls. Slim held the gun to his temple, ready to bust his head wide open.

"He stay in Brentwood, where them huge houses is." The dude panicked once again. Slim put his gun back on his waist band. Then he turned to leave "Slice that Nigga up!!!" He said before leaving out the basement. He headed to the hospital to go talk to Nicole.

Offset;

I'm beating in I'm killing it, make that pussy devour

Got me all in your walls I'm trynna knock down the tower.

Offset was hitting some random girl, that he met at the club last night.

"Ah, baby slow downnn." Some random girl moaned out. "Hell nah, I'm Bout To release my tension on you." He said thrusting in and out fast, making her stretch open. "Oh Shit I'm Bout to Cum!" She screamed out. He start thrusting in and out her faster, then he finally busted inside. "Damn baby you feel good." The whore said kissing his lips. He quickly wiped his mouth "Bitch don't kiss me, after you just got done giving me head." He said getting off her, wiping his lips. She scoffed "Nigga fuck you." She said getting up putting on her dress. "We just got done with doing that, You wanna go again?" She scoffed "Hell no, just because I let you hit on the first night doesn't mean I want you." She explained. He laughed "I could care less, Shidd I gotta queen at home waiting on me." Offset defended hisself. "Speaking of Queen, is this her." She said holding up his phone. He tried to grab it, but she jerked her hand back "Gimme my fucking phone." He said giving her devil eyes. She gave it to him, while he sat down on the bed, having his back facing her.

"Hello... Hey baby... Nun I'm just hitting the studio real quick.... Ye-Yea." The whore start rubbing his dick through his pants. "Yea, Kacey you know I love you." He said. She took him out his pants and start sucking the head, while licking it. "Ba-Bae imma call you back.... Aight lo-love you too, bye." He hung up looking down at the girl, while impressed with her head game. She then swallowed him down her throat. He grabbed her head, making subtle grinds to match the pace. He finally released in her mouth making her swallow every bit of his children. He finally released her head making her look up at him. "Damn, who taught you how to do that?" He said catching his breath. She smiled and climbed on top of him, pulling up her dress. She grabbed his dick and start rubbing it in her wetness, while throwing her head back. He grabbed his big friend, and slid it into her loose hole. She just moaned, gripping a hold of her hair. He kept on thrusting in and out, as she bounced up and down. "Shit I'm cumming!" She screeched out. He grabbed her ass and held her down, as her face start twisting up. "Ah Shit, that was good." She said falling forward on his chest, while catching her breath.

He gently pushed her off him and start putting on his shirt. As he got ready to leave he looked at her one time and she already out. He smirked and start leaving out her hotel room. He then got home less than 10 minutes. He started to knock on the door but he remembered he had a key. He walked in and looked around seeing everything in place. "Kacey!" He shouted going upstairs. He opened their room door and almost fainted. He saw blood and that's all he saw. "Yuu thought this was a game?" Offset turned around and was face to face with the worst sight ever.

Nicole;

"Baby the doctor said that you're doing fine, and that your wounds are healing much faster than ever but-." Nicole got interrupted before Slim coming in. "Hey nic." He said going over to her, giving a hug and a kiss on her cheek. "Hey, how you holding up." She asked him releasing their hug. "I'm doing good, but u got some good news and some bad news." He said. "Aight let me sit down." Nicole sat looking at him. "Well the good news is that we found out who tried to kill my brother." He said, making her eyes lit up. "Oh thank you God! Now what's the bad news?" She said ready for the worst. "The bad news is that, your ex Jershawn tried to kill my bro." He said. She couldn't believe it, she was just speechless.