Four

Quavo POV

"Go Away I Hate Yuu!!!!" Trina screamed out on the other side of the door.
"Man open the damn door." I calmly stated to her hardheaded ass.

"No go away." Her voice cracking. I knew she was crying.

"Man why is Yuu crying, Yuu the one that destroyed my shit." I said.

"If yo ugly ass never cheated then maybe yo possession's would've never been destroyed." She calmly said on the other side.

"Man aint nobody cheat on you. What the fuck is you talking about?" I said sounding annoyed.

"I found Orange and Black laced Bra and pantie set in the bottom of our closet in a box wrapped around in a ribbon!!" She said

I stayed quiet so her dumbass can know what the fuck she said.

She finally gasped "Ohhhh." She said.

"Yea oh, now open the door." She opened it and stood back. When I seen her my anger went the best of me, I just immediately choked the hell outta her.

"Man why the fuck you always playing!" I pinned her up in the air against the wall.

She wrapped her hands around my wrist digging her nails in my wrist "Quavious please." She gagged.

I let her go and she tumbled to the ground covering on her knees. I picked her up and she looked scared then ever. I snatched my necklace from around her neck and turned around to leave. I looked back at her and I softened up a little bit. She was right there looking at me leave holding, and rubbing her neck.

"Yuu good?" I asked before stepping out.

She nodded and went towards me holding the door "Are yuu Gone leave now?" She questioned me.

"Do you want me to leave?" I asked. I stuffed my hands in my pocket and decided to leave. I was gone turn around to say something but she already closed the door. I went to my Audi and got in, turning on Spray The Champagne. Before I pulled off I seen Trina in the window watching me leave. As I was backing up she got out the window crying.

"Aww damn I got to put on my feminine shoes again." I pulled up to where I had parked at. I got out jogging to her door and I was about to knock but I decided to catch her by surprise. I opened the door and looked around, she in her room. I went to her room and put my ear on the door and I didn't hear anything. I slowly opened the door and I saw Trina in the corner I'm front of lit candles that was surrounded by a picture of a old lady and old man.

"Hey Mama, Hey Pops... First I want to tell you that I miss you guys soooo much." She kissed the picture and looked at it. She then broke down crying with her hand on her forehead looking down.

"Pops he's gone out my left forever, I messed up again. I found a bra and pantie set in the bottom of his closet and I thought it was some female that he cheated on me with. So I went over extreme and put ALL his clothes in the tub and filled it with cleaning products. Then I put his expensive China plates and practically threw them in the sink. Then I poured water on the back of his TV."

I didn't even know about that.

"But daddy I regret it all because today he came over and told me that it was mine that he bought. He then choked me and took my necklace that he gave me for my birthday. Daddy I'm sorry that I'm not what you wanted me to turn out to. But I promise that I'll do it." She kissed the picture and looked at it. Then she blew out the candles and got up.

"Ahhhh!!! Oh my god. You almost gave me a heart attack." She said holding her chest breathing hard.

"I'm sorry." She said walking to me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"It's okay Bae." I kissed her forehead. I backed her up onto the bed and we slipped the sheets.

"I love you daddy." She said going to sleep.

"Love you too baby." I kissed her lips then we drifted to sleep in each others arms.