Nine(Go Head)

Y'all I Damn Neared Cried In The Last Chappie About Swae Lee. See I Love Rae Sremmurd And QC. Dont Y'all Love Them Too? They Just So Fineee

Neveah POV

"Jacquees I have to look for my sister!" I said. He was making me run with him to the car after the shooting.

"Aaquil move!!" I let go of his hand. I just realized I accidentally said the wrong name. He stopped dead in his tracks and looked at me.

"Go head and be with that Nigga then." He snatched my hand away and went to his truck.

I shrugged it off "Ion need him anyways." I ran back in the club and I saw the paramedics putting Swae Lee on the stretcher.

"Hey where's Nicole?" I said. Aaquil pointed to the table, and followed the paramedics outside. I ran over to Nicole where she was sitting down while Stacey, Trina, and two other girls fanning her.

"Did they take him out already?" She said.

I nodded "Yea they just did." She got up and ran to the door going outside. I followed them outside and I saw Nicole getting on the back but the lady wouldn't let her.

"What you shaking your head for? I'm going there with my husband whether you like it or not."

"Ma'am we need to get him there fast, he's losing a lot of blood."

"I don't give any fucks I'm going there with my fiancée like I said." My sis climbed on to the back and they carried them to the hospital.

"Neveah!!!!" I looked to my right and slim called me. I went over to him.

"What?"

"What you mean? Get Yo ass in the car." I got in and he pulled back before I can even close the door.

"Damn you can't wait til I close the damn door." He shook his head pulling back, looking left and right. We drove to the hospital with no talking. He parked his Range Rover and cut the engine off, getting out. I followed him inside and I seen Mike Will and QC. I sat next to Stacey "Has anything been said yet?" She shook her head. I sighed and start rubbing my hands on my thighs. Nic then came out from around the corner blowing her nose. Slim and I got up at the same time going to her.

"No, nothing has been said yet." She then start breaking down. I pulled her to a hug and I start rubbing her back. Slim walked back to the men and sat down with his hands in his head.

"Family Of Khalif Brown." The doctor said. Nicole broke our hug, while everybody stood up. "Hi I'm Khalif fiancée and this is his family, whatever you have to say you can say it in front of us." I grabbed her hand and slim grabbed her other hand.

"Well Mr. Brown is doing fine but he would most likely be in matter state coma like-" Nic fainted. Slim picked her up and sat her down in a chair. This gone be a long night.

Comment, Vote, Please