Six(Love)

Neveah POV

Heyy y'all did ya miss me? Lol. Ya probably didn't but I still love ya.

Anyways I'm pregnant Wit slim baby and I'm happy and upset at the same time. I can't wait to name it. If it's a boy I'm Gone name him...Nehemiah . And if its a girl I'm Gone name her Asia.

But back to reality. I've been dating the one and only fine ass Jacquees. That's my Bae.

"All the stars in the sky can't shine like you on the first day. You make everything all good 24/7 birthday. Don't have to talk around town, bring it down they just extra. Don't come first with these lames they just Trynna finesse ya." My boo sung to me.

"Awwe, babe you always make my mood so lovely." I said rubbing his arm up and down. He kissed my nose and gave me that cheezy smile showing his white teeth.

My phone start ringing and I looked at the caller ID. Aaquil

Phone Convo
N:Hello
A:.....Wassup
N: *sighs* What
A:Damn what the hell wrong wit Yuu?
N: Nothing... What do you want?
A: I need to talk to you
N: About?
A: Us, and this baby
N: Aaquil I'll talk about the baby but I'm not talking to you about Us.
A: Neveah I need to talk to you like I said.
N: When and where
A: My place and you need to be here before 8:00
N: Aaquil its 7:45
A: Well hurry up and bring yo ass. He hung up.

"Arghhh!" I yelled through gritted teeth. I got up from Bae grip going to the closet putting some shoes on.

"Where you going?"

"To talk to my baby father."

"Oh."

I looked back at him and he was watching me putting my shoes on.

"Come here Neveah." He sung that out and it sounded so sexy. I went over to him and crawled on top of him.

"Don't come back with hickies." I laughed and he looked at me serious.

"Bae calm down."

"I am calm."

I got off him and went back to my shoes. I got them off the floor and put them on.

"Bye Nigga." I said leaving out.

He didn't even respond. I got my keys to my "All new camero with the black and red interior."
Lol. #BANDO. I got in and drove to Aaquil's house. I got there 8:01.

I turned the car off and got out checking myself in the mirror. I opened the door and stepped out. I walked to his front door step.

*knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock*

He opened the door and looked at me "You're late." He stepped aside.

"Whatever." I walked in and I walked to our posed to be home.

He hugged me from behind and I was kind of enjoying his warm embrace. "Aaquil."

He let go "My bad, I just miss you so much."

I nodded and sat on his kingdom chair "So what you wanna talk about." I said pulling the recliner back. He sat across of me and start rolling a blunt.

"I said we need to talk about us and our unborn child." He looked at me while licking the blunt.

"Look Aaquil I'm done with you, what you did was stupid, cruel, disrespectful, and very wrong." I just start breaking down. "Maybe I should come back another time." I said getting up.

"No!!!" He got up and ran over to me. "Please Neveah I'm sorry okay, I said that to myself a million times. I really love you can't you see that?"

"Shit I cant tell! You said you dont care about me and that you wish I would die! Then the day that I want to apologize you went on and fucked a bitch anyways! Fuck you Aaquil!" I went towards the door and he grabbed me and slammed be against the wall.

"Ow! Aaquil move!!" I pushed him.

"You Aint going nowhere." His voice was raspy. This Nigga was horny for no reason. All I had on was some tight yoga pants and a plain black T-shirt. He looked at me with dark eyes.

"Aaq-." He shut me up by kissing me slipping his tongue in my mouth. He picked me up by clenching my ass cheeks. He pulled off my shirt and start licking and kissing my stomach. Then he wrapped his arms around my lower back and carried me off to our used to be room. He laid me down on the bed and climbed on top of me and start kissing my neck and sucking on it.

"Aaquil just get it over with." I moaned out ready for his tongue.

He smirked and leaned down and took off my pants. He ripped my soaking wet thong in half and inserted two fingers in me while blowing on my pearl. I start thrusting my hips forward and biting on my lip. He then licked up and down on my clit and he still had a finger in me. Then I had this amazing feeling coming through me and he was kicking all my juices up. My phone start ringing and I bet it was Jacquees.

"I gotta answer it." I said getting up.

He laid me back down and slipped his sweats down. He took my pants completely off and spread my legs wide as he can. He looked down at me and at my jewel, while drooling. He grabbed his dick and rubbed the tip on my clit fast. It was a good feeling. I closed my eyes and matched my rhythm with his and start thrusting my hips forward. Then my second orgasm came. He then stopped and slipped the head in my tight hole. I looked at him and he had this funny face expression.

"Fuck." He groaned out.

"Daddy." I moaned out.

He threw my legs on his shoulders and gripped my waist pumping inside of me. Then we came at the same time. He released inside of me and then he pulled out.

"I love you Neveah." He said pulling his sweat pants up then he left out the room.

I ignored him and pulled up my pants. I went downstairs to where he was and I found him on the couch smoking his blunt. I grabbed my shirt off the floor bending over. I looked back and he was looking directly at my ass. I sighed and slipped my shirt on and went out to the door.

"I love you baby mama." I heard him say coming to the door.

"Love you too baby daddy." I kissed his lips and smiled walking away. I meant every word. He grabbed my hand. "I'm gone see you tomorrow." I nodded and kissed his lips again. I left and 20 minutes later I pulled up to Jacquees apartment. I opened the door and breathed out.

"Where you been?" He said startling the hell out of me.

"To talk to my baby daddy."

"And why you smell like that?"

"Smell like what?" I said sounding nervous.

"Sex..."

I gulped my throat.