Chapter Seventeen

"Nicole!" Slim was shaking her so she can pay attention. That still wasn't working, so he slapped her.. But not to hard. "Ow! Bitch that hurt!" She said punching his arm.

"Well next time, you need to pay attention." Slim said looking down at her. "I know but I can't believe that he'll do that." She said rubbing her chest, looking down at Khalif. Slim looked at her with suspension "Did you talk to him, while you was with my brother?" Aaquil asked, with eyebrows raised.
She scoffed "No!" She said sitting down. "Yuu said that, mighty fast." He emplied, while sitting in the chair. "Look, I don't know what kind of game you playing but I didn't see him when we was together. Hell! I aint even talk to him when me and Khalif broke up! So please don't so that!" Nic said crossing her arms with a frown on her face. Aaquil chuckled "Whatever ma, but if I found out anything different, then its your ass." He said, before standing up placing a kiss on her cheek. He then got ready to leave.

"Aaquil!" She shouted, making him turn around.

"What?" He stood at the door.

"Talk to Neveah please." She said before going to Khalif side, stroking the side of his face. He nodded and left out.

Offset;

"Nigga who the fuck is you?" I said looking at this Clown Ass Nigga, pointing his gun in my face. "I'm the Nigga that had Kacey first." This Pussy said still pointing that gun in my face. "What the fuck you mean? Nigga you mad over some pussy?" I said. "Nigga I just told you that this Aint no damn game, that was my Bitch before you!" He yelled at me. "Oh my God, man what the fuck you want me to do then?" I said getting agitated with this Nigga. "I want you to watch me fuck Yo Bitch." He said. I looked at this Nigga like he had eight heads "Fucks no." I said. "Aight I'll see if you want Kyra and Ka'Leena safe." He smirked at me.

"Nigga if you touch my motherfucking daughters, you'll regret it." I threatened him. "Bring them in!" He shouted out. I soon enough seen two girls holding each of my twins. I quickly tried running over to them, but some Niggas grabbed me. "Let me the fuck go!!" I shouted, shaking the walls. They let me and I quickly ran over to my angels, taking them out these bitches hands. I looked over my angels for bruises, cuts, and thank God I didn't find any. I looked up at these Clown Ass Niggas.

"Where's Kacey?" I asked. The dude motioned the other man to do something. The dude went downstairs to the basement. I grabbed my angels making sure I'm having them close in my safety. I then heard screams and hollers coming towards our way.

I seen Kacey with a blind fold over her eyes, her hands tied behind her back, and blood on her cheek, her lower stomach, and her upper left arm. "Kiari!" Kacey yelled out, trynna run over to me but the dude stopped her. "Man let her the fuck go!!" I said anguish if I should put my angels down or not.

"Nahh, it Aint that easy, now I made a bigger deal." He said smirking. I start breathing in and out heavily preparing for this dumb ass shit. "Do you wanna know the deal?" He asked me. "Do I have a fucking choice?" I asked, knowing damn well I don't. He chuckled "Well damn my bad my Nigga, didn't know you had some motherfucking balls!" He laughed, sarcastically putting his hands up in surrender. I grew impatient waiting for this bum ass Nigga to tell me the deal. He obviously seen my face expression, cause he stopped laughing.

"Come on boss, I'm bout to get some pussy." One of the Niggas that grabbed me said. "Man shut up or you next." He said.

"The deal is do you want your wife or your angels?" He finally spoke. My ass was sat into a nightmare. "Kiari baby, just take the twins, I'm gone be alright." Kacey confirmed me. "Kacey..." She interrupted me. "Kiari just go baby." She said in between sobs. I knew my baby was scared of what was about to happen. The dude threw the baby bags and what they else had. I placed my angels in their strollers, walking towards them.

"Can you take the blind fold off her real quick?" I asked these Busta Ass Niggas. The dude motioned one of the girls to take it off her eyes, and they obeyed.

Kacey stared at me, having her eyes bloodshot red and her tears ashed up in her face. I grabbed both of the sides of her face, placing her forehead to mine. "Baby I'ma get you outta here alright." I said quietly. She nodded her head looking into my eyes. I have her a long passionate, loveable kiss on her lips. "I Love Yuu Kacey." I told her. She had tears streaming down her cheeks even more "I Love Yuu Too Kiari." She said planting a kiss on my lips. I wrapped my arms around her waist giving her one last hug.

"Aight that's enough of y'all bullshit ass love." This Nigga said pulling Kacey. "My Nigga if you hurt my wife I'm gone-" I got cut off.

"Or what?" He put the gun to my face. "Now leave like I said." He spoke. I grabbed the stroller that my angels was in and start pushing it towards the front door. I opened the front door giving all them Niggas one last look.
"I'll see you guys later." I said opening my door, heading out to my Coope. I straddled my angels in their car seats, and heading out to find my army.

Phone Convo:
Quavo: Hello
Offset: Aye Migo Wya
Quavo: At Da Mansion
Offset: Got Some Sick Shit To Explain, I Can't Tell Yuu Over The Phone.
Quavo:.....Aight
Offset: Aight

I hung up. I drove carefully to the mansion to give the terrible news.

Quavo

Wassup I just got out the hospital two days ago. Some pussy ass Nigga tried to hit me, but its aight cause I'm coming back for his ass. But anyways.

"Who you just got off the phone wit?" Takeoff said coming down the stairs. "Oh that was set, he said he gotta tell us something." I responded scrolling on my Instagram. "What you think it is?" Takeoff said popping on the couch next to me. I shrugged "I don't know, probably gotta nother Bitch pregnant." I joked. He start laughing "Yo ass hell." He responded back. "Give them hell!!" I yelled getting up, going to the kitchen.

Ding Dong

"Unc get the door!!" Takeoff yelled at me. I smacked my lips going to the front door opening it, I seen a blood covered Offset with the twins in his arms. "Nigga who blood you got on Yo shirt!?" I said closing the door. He sighed going to the living room, placing the twins on the couch. "This Kacey blood." He said. I stood there in shock "What happened?" I asked sitting down on the chair. "That Pussy Ass Nigga took her." He responded pacing back and forth. "Who?!" I said getting agitated. "That fuck Nigga Jabree!"

*Vote*