BOW WOW

Bow Wow Ass Wanna Talking Bout The Origin Of "DAB" Like Nigga DABBIN Isn't A Way Of Smoking. The Migos Is Setting A Trend So They Are Trendsetters. And He Don't Even Smoke So How He Gone Talk About The Origin Of DAB. Pussy Ass Nigga Don't Needs To Say Shit Else About MIGOS NOR QC! So He Need To Shut His Ass Up And Focus On Hisself Instead Of Wondering What The Hell Migos Doing.

So That Means Stfu About QC And Worry Bout Yo Self. He Also Wanna Talking Bout They Son Ying Yang Looking Ass Niggas, Shidd Fuck Outta Here. Then He Wanna Talk About Go Gold First! Nah Nigga That Far From Gold, They Yung Rich Niggas That Went Platinum!! His Clown Ass. "Pussy Nigga Betta Not Revoke Me" HIS BUSTA ASS. FUCK NIGGA YOU A BUM. DONT COME AT ANYBODY IN QC BECAUSE IF YOU DO, YO ASS GONE BE COMING AT A ARMY! FUCK NIGGA NEEDA SHUT THE FUCK UP! LOOKING LIKE A RIPPED UP CONDOM. BUSTA. Fuck Nigga Don't Even Got His Own Fashion Shit. I Got Migos Clothes And I Look Mighty Good In It. Don't Fuck Wit QC Or Any Of Their Fans Because We Obviously Some Crazy Motherfuckers, Especially About Quavo, He Don't Look Like Any Ying Yang Type Of Nigga And If He Did, Unless They Shit Out And When The Last Time Bow Wow Made A FUCKING Song. So That Means Don't Fuck Wit ANYBODY In QC And Not Their Fans Period. So Mind Ya Goddamn Business And Worry About Yourself Pussy Ass Nigga, And On Another Note.. Ya Net worth Aint Even Close To Their Net Worth. Bitch Ass Nigga.. Go Platinum Then You Can Talk About SOMEBODY Pussy Ass Lil Boy.

#QCTHALABEL
#GONE!!!!!
#MIGOGANG
#GIVE HIM HELL