Naruto Vocaloid Crossover (Sasuke sister story) ~Part 8

Mato Pov

It was finally time for the mission to start! Teams 65, 18 and 43 where is position and ready to get the show on the road. We were given ear pieces and Armbands so that we would be recognized as staff. I didn't recognise anyone of the participants, untill I spotted Kuniko. She was wearing a beautiful grey dress, but she looked very nervouse. I could understand why. The Hall was full of people! And that's saying something! it had 200 rows on the first floor and a 100 more on the second. Above the second floor was a window where Team 18, Saki's team, was taking care of the sound. 

Inside the hall, dangling from the ceiling as well as the second floor, were two large flat screens and in all there were 10 Cameras for filming and another 10 for security. Team 43, Yuu's team, was scattered around the internal perimeter of the hall taking care of the lighting. 

I looked over and knodded at teams 18 and 43, and the curtain opened. Hibiki and I were in the middle of the stage with Kiyoteru Hiyama. Tina stayed in the changing room. She checked that every contestant was in place. there were about 10 vocaloids, but a totall of 60 contestants including Utauloids and Idolmasters. 

"We welcome you Ladies and gentlemen of all kind, to a spectacular show that only happens once every 5 years, I am Kiyoteru Hiyama, your host for this show and also a judge" Then he looked at us "I welcome on the stage two young singers" He pushed us to the front, and I was guessing those earpieces weren't just for comunicating. I blanked, I literally blanked. Frustrated thoughts came to my head, but in a split second other thoughts entered, thoughts like "I can't wait to see what they're capable of" or "and they're so young too" that's what gave me the courage and together, Hibiki and I sang: ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omnUiLPbQKQ )

After the song, Hibiki and I were exhausted, but the cheering made us happy. Both floors of seats shouting our names simultaneously, the light on us, the heat escaping our bodies after a great dance, It felt as if the world could end at that moment and I wouldn't mind. Then Kiyoteru sensei came out to the stage again.

" What a great show you girls put up! I can tell the next concert will be even more spectacular than the one we'll see today, so let's hope for the best!" He handed me a bag and told me to pull out a name. " Momone Momo" I said into the microphone. A tall girl with long pink girl wearing green walked out to the stage and bowed. Hibiki walked up to her. "Tell us a little about yourself Momo" and she handed her a michrophone.

"Well My name is Moona, and I'm an Utauloid from Chimera, I'm hoping to give it my all tonight" She sang her song and after that a long line of vocaloids, Utauloids and more showed off their style. 

"That was the last of them! now spectators it's up to you to choose the one person who sadly doesn't pass" He paused "Now the votes show!" another long pause while the votes were counted "The looser is Yuuki Kai! Come on out Yuki!" A girl about our age walked out to the stage. Hibiki once again walked up to her "Is there anything you'd like to say to the audience? Yuki?" I could tell what Yuki was feeling.... a sudden fear, a hint of sadness as well but mostly fear. She was trambling ot knowing what was going to happen. "I... I'm sorry I didn't give you my all, goodbye everyone" And with that she walked on the vanishing platform and dissappeared.

On the platform was a nendroid. A cute black-haired nendroid wearing red, who was it going to be handed to? Kiyoteru sensei held up the nendroid showing everyone what cruel faith vocaloids have been shouldered with. It was bound to happen to everyone... the only way to kill a vocaloid is to erase it's data from the earth creating a brand new nendroid.